og triple og.

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 09:36 pm
"listen closely,homie. these words are close to me, ive spoken g, the ghetto is no place to be, i worked faithfully and i was laid waste you see? i cannot dare to be! i cannot dare to dream! i can only barely scream, barely being, barely living. the streets, cold and unforgiving, what did i miss, or rather , who am i missing? prepare for reminiscing, i cant wait for death , im barely breathing, barely caring, do i dare sing? do i dare? do i even have clothes to wear? do good in school, dont be stupid, dont try to be cool, dont get fucked up, dont do drugs, oh **** them thugs, whatsup?stressed out lets get faded and pull the curtain over real life and give up., blunts blazin, im elated, then its gone and im down the drain again.

i dont know where i can go, but trust me, i know where ive been. please god save me from this city of sin. please god save me from this city of sin

OK, money is what i need, lets go play, lets go jack some cars and spray, glocks and drugs and blocks of thugs, im just a bug, a hoodlum, a scrub. Another one, another chick, another afternoon chillin and sippin, now im trippin, why do all my friends have kids? why does everyone think ima dick? why do they get up before the morning and dip? why cant i rest? why cant i be like the rest? why does god leave me with this? why does god treat me like ****? sorry i have sumthin to get off my chest. why do the cops try to put me under arrest? why do they make me have to jump over another fence?

cant i just work a dayshift? cant i just wake up with out someone tryin my patience? i dont even have furniture, its all makeshift, crates and ****. isnt that just great, im too late, a buck short, takes money to make money but when your poor they just ask for more, SO why when i sell coke they get pissed? if america is so great why dont i even exist? all i can do is persist, resist, uplift and hope i dont slip. why when i find a way to make it, they just break it, all my money they take FCUK, i just want to give up! i just want to sell drugs! i just wish i could be like the thugs!

but since im not, they sit and pray i get shot, get pissed im not part of their watch, not part of their block. nigga i could care less about the cops, they are just random morons with jobs.

OG XXX OG, some know me, most think im just ghostly. the living dead, the ghost in the machine crew, im out lates.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 645 • Replies: 1
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 04:07 pm
runnin the streets, runnin constantly, runnin, just let me be free,
0 Replies