jovie

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 01:15 am
@OnTheFritz,
SOCIALLY
So !O! Cally, is AGAPE lovely,,, lovingly YaWaY

Agape is where you Anti-Christ Pedophile rape everyone and thing,,, you know worse than hell (home-sweet-home !WINK'S!)

God who is Thee Anti-Christ

0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 03:32 am
@OnTheFritz,
ILLEGALLY

in legal language EVIDENCE gives always lawful loopholes yardsticks.
spendius

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 04:50 am
@Dutchy,
EVIDENCE

Evidently Valerie is dropping everything now Charlie's ENRAPTURED.
Mame

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 06:58 am
@spendius,
ENRAPTURED

Erica NOTICED Ralph and Pam talking, unusually romantically, Erica decided.
spendius

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 07:28 am
@Mame,
NOTICED

"Nellie's outside the INHERITED canon," Edwin declared.
spendius

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 08:34 am
@spendius,
I have a hypothesis about acronyms being a psychoanalytical tool for becoming more sympathetic towards cyber persons. Getting to know them so to speak.

In my own case my acronyms betray an upbringing surrounded by jolly, fawning fatties who couldn't resist kissing me and saying what a lovely little lad I was. Well--I had won the Best Baby competition when I was but a mere 9 months into this incredible journey through what can only be described as a weary world of woe and wonder. The only photo I have of myself is the picture, and I was a picture too, that was the first prize in the competition. A large number of Mums had brought their pride and joys to the event and I fucked the lot off.

It was framed of course. The sponsor of the Best Baby competition was a noted photographer with aspirations. In other words I was used. Exploited. At that age. It was touched up in fairly soft focus of course in order to impress all the mums my mother would show it to. Plus 6 black and white postcard size reproductions in separate slip cases so that the photo itself doesn't get dog-eared from being passed around at various social events a lot.

I would be deputed to go to the butchers on Sat. mornings, it was a bike-ride away, with a list. It was embarrassing. I didn't at all feel as lovely a little lad as the ladies in the queue were making out.

Then there was the lingerie. Drying round the fire, fluttering on the washing line, hanging on the rack with various sheeny silky strappings hanging down all embroidered along the edges with stitches a lot more delicate than those the quack used to stitch up a wound in my leg. And all associated with the warm body of my Mother when I sat on her knee in the cold dark winter evenings by the fire drinking my Horlicks and listening to her read whatever she must have thought would improve me faster than the average improver.

What chance had I? And it is these childhood experiences, the "ration book" joke which was laughed at no matter how many times it was cracked when an up-skirt bottom warming at the fire on cold frosty days was in progress, that condition my thoughts when I approach an acronym unless it is one of those ending in "ly".

Then along comes, in the fullness of time, the seaside postcard and the peepshow on the pier. Then Benny Hill and Charlie Drake. Then to being unable to see the screen properly watching a Margaret Rutherford movie.

My acronyms are usually intended to amuse those who have taken a similar, if not quite as distinguished, a route as I have.

A fundamentalist man-hater doing acronyms would be interesting.

INHERITED
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 09:07 am
@spendius,
INHERITED

Incidentally, Norm had enough ROMANCE in the early days.

OnTheFritz

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 09:28 am
@Mame,
ROMANCE

RELATIONSHIP over, Marie almost never calls Ed.
jovie

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 11:30 am
@OnTheFritz,
RELATIONSHIP

Really,, ESTALEEATA long a's think it's over,,,naaa said Heemans' irate paine

0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 02:14 pm
@OnTheFritz,
RELATIONSHIP

Rather eagerly, Lorena ate the inside of Ned's supple hip, instantly PLEASING.
spendius

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 02:38 pm
@Mame,
PLEASING

Placing Leanne elegantly across sofa Ian NAVIGATED geographically.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 02:48 pm
@Mame,
PLEASING

proudly len exclaimed a sincere IMMEDIATE not guilty.
OnTheFritz

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 03:49 pm
@Dutchy,
NAVIGATED IMMEDIATE

Nate, always vain, invariably gains attention through erotic dance in Meet Market's exclusive disco, INSTIGATING a three-way evening.
firefly

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 08:25 pm
@OnTheFritz,
INSTIGATING

I'm nosy, so truly interesting gossip and TONGUE-WAGGING information's nightly gab.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 09:37 pm
@firefly,
TONGUE-WAGGING

taking over new guy underestimated ed who always gives great incentives never GOOFINESS.
OnTheFritz

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 08:01 am
@Dutchy,
GOOFINESS

Getting old, Oscar FALTERED in ninety-eight sex sessions.
firefly

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 08:57 am
@OnTheFritz,
FALTERED

Find a lamp to ENABLE reading, everything's dim.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 09:35 am
ENABLE

Every NIGHT Arlene bites Len's ears.
firefly

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 09:46 am
@Mame,
NIGHT

Nancy is going home TOMORROW.
0 Replies

spendius