aidan

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 06:23 am
@Dutchy,
That's a good one Dutchy..and along those same lines:

RELATIONS

Recline, envelop, lengthen and tighten - it's 'OSTEOPATHICALLY nuanced sexercise'.
spendius

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 07:33 am
@aidan,
OSTEOPATHICALLY.

Often, Sally takes Eddie's organ pipe and tootles her intricate CALEDONIAN airs lifting loincloth yeastily.

Rebecca--I don't think Dutch's effort was good enough to elicit special commendation. It was alright. No more. Are you trying to butter him up?
firefly

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 08:03 am
@spendius,
CALEDONIAN

Create a lovely elegant dinner (or noon INDULGENCE)--avoid nibbling.
spendius

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 08:17 am
@firefly,
INDULGENCE

I never did understand ladies generating excitement near CROCHET exhibitions.
aidan

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 12:37 pm
@spendius,
CROCHET

'Currently, Roger's overshooting Catherine's high expectations,' Ed TRUMPETED.

*I liked it (Dutchy's) because it was so simply yet clearly stated. He painted such a picture of Nellie with eight simple words.
Yours are good t00 - everyone does really good ones- that one was just so straight-ahead.
And what would I be buttering Dutchy up for? I've always liked and respected Dutchy. He knows that - I don't need to butter him up.

The word is TRUMPETED
aidan

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 12:43 pm
@aidan,
Sorry - I messed up - I put two e's in crochet

Okay -
'Currently, Roger's overshooting Catherine's high expectations Thomas.'

Now the word is: CATHERINE'S
spendius

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 01:00 pm
@aidan,
TRUMPETED

Thelma required Uncle Mick's presence exhibiting, theatrically, exasperated DUCHESSES.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 01:39 pm
@aidan,
Quote:
Sorry - I messed up - I put two e's in crochet.

Pity really. You could have had "tiresomely". Going straight head is not always best.

"'Currently, Roger's overshooting Catherine's high expectations: tiresomely!!"

That's more poetic. It says something about the feminine condition from a lady's point of view. I've often noticed how ladies soon find Mr Nice-Guy tiresome. All that "yes my dear, no my leetle cheekadee, have I to plump your cushion princess" stuff. Gawd!! I hate to hear husbands calling their wives "Princess". Year after year and not a single excuse to have a good ranting tantrum. See how much Ms Taylor (Martha) enjoyed Mr Burton (George) in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf.

Of course, it's for a lady to say. It is ambiguous. I might say that it is from one of Catherine's friends expressing her frustration to another of Catherine's friends about her, Catherine's, continuous raving about how wonderful Roger is in the sack.

It conjures up a number of other ambiguities which a short post such as this is intended to be hasn't the time to unravel the delicate possibilities.

"Thomas" was panic. Like when your knickers drop down round your ankles, your's I mean--not mine--I never wear the elastic out, on the stage when you're receiving your Major in English Literature. Although, having said that, I can see myself saying it dead-pan, dead-eyed, carefully avoiding any gesture capable of being interpreted as irony, to my mate Thomas, about Roger's line on the the graph in the Manageress's Office showing the tracks of our three indexes of performance.

Which was all in the way of finding some use for your mistake which I hope has made you feel less ashamed of yourself. I'm very forgiving where ladies are concerned.

0 Replies

aidan

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 04:52 pm
Well that's very nice of you, trying to help me feel less ashamed and all.

'Thomas' was sort of a cop out - I had to think of something quick, but then after I wrote it, I liked it better than my first misspelled attempt. Why would Ed be trumpeting another guy's performance? It didn't really make sense.
When I put Thomas, I was thinking that Thomas was asking if Catherine might be open to his attentions, but he was gently informed that someone was meeting all her needs and in fact, exceeding her high expectations.

See that's why I love these acronyms - you can create these amazingly complex stories.

DUCHESSES

Don't underestimate Catherine's histrionic extremes. She sometimes expects SLAVISHNESS.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 11:29 pm
@aidan,
SLAVISHNESS

sincerety leaves always very impressive sanctity, honesty necessarily exceptional self SATISFACTION.

*I liked it (Dutchy's) because it was so simply yet clearly stated. Thank you Aidan, I appreciate your kind words very much.
spendius

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 07:19 am
@Dutchy,
SATISFACTION

Sunday afternoon theatricals in Sally's fashion accessories creatively TITILLATE Ian's officious narcissism.
firefly

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 01:03 pm
@spendius,
TITILLATE

That is totally insane, liberated ladies avoid those EUPHEMISMS.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 03:48 pm
@firefly,
EUPHEMISMS

expect unending protests having entered mischievous INSINUATIONS slaying mister spendius.
spendius

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 05:02 pm
@Dutchy,
INSINUATIONS

I've now sampled Irene's novel "UGANDANS" and the intromissions offer no satisfaction.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 08:05 pm
@spendius,
UGANDANS

unpretentious gentlemen and naughty dames adopt nocturnal SEDUCTIVENESS.
firefly

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 09:38 pm
@Dutchy,
SEDUCTIVENESS

Some experienced detectives uncovered criminal tendencies in virtually everyone, nothing escapes some SHERLOCKS.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 10:08 pm
@firefly,
SHERLOCKS

shirley has enquired regarding lovers of certain kinky SALACIOUSNESS.
spendius

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 01:47 pm
@Dutchy,
SALACIOUSNESS

Sally asked Len about Cherie's incident outside UNDERGARMENT Section near Executive Starter Styles.
firefly

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2010 12:50 am
@spendius,
UNDERGARMENT

United Nations debates enraged Roger's GRANDFATHER, a retired Marine, exceptionally nasty tempered.
aidan

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2010 02:04 am
@firefly,
GRANDFATHER

Given RIBOFLAVIN and niacin, Denise feels a tad healthier - even robust.