aidan

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 12:55 pm
@OnTheFritz,
Thank god you replied Fritz! I thought everyone had ditched me. I was about to answer my own acronym. I would have done it too - tomorrow. I even play backgammon by myself. I can be totally self- sufficient - although it's always more fun to play with other people. \And yes - I think spendius would bend the rules - so would I. Don't you think boyscouts are boring? I do...

LANGUAGE

Laughing and naively gay, Ursula ate Gary's "ECLAIR".
aidan

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 12:57 pm
@aidan,
GRUNGE

Sorry Spendius - didn't turn the page:

God, Rebecca's unmanageable. Nervy, gutsy, EMOTIONAL....
OnTheFritz

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 01:17 pm
@aidan,
Now there's a mental image, aidan - you playing with yourself.
I think most of us bend, if not break, the rules. Boyscouts may be boring but I think we need more of them.

The word is: EMOTIONAL

spendius

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 05:55 pm
@OnTheFritz,
EMOTIONAL

EDWARDO made Olive take it out nonchalantly amidst laughter.

EDWARDO munched on Theresa's isometrically organised nelumbo after lunch.
aidan

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:11 pm
@OnTheFritz,
Quote:
Now there's a mental image, aidan - you playing with yourself.

Yep-do it all the time- in all sorts of ways.
Quote:
I think most of us bend, if not break, the rules. Boyscouts may be boring but I think we need more of them.

me too = my dad was an eagle scout for goodness sake and as far as dads go he was perfect. Of course, you're right - d0 you think spendius was a boy scout? Were you?
(I was a brownie - but I skipped girl scouts to do 4H - I wanted to be a farm girl- in the middle of the New Jersey suburbs - I was such a weird kid-buy damned of I didn't learn how to cook and sew).
aidan

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:13 pm
@spendius,
EDWARDO

Ed's done washing and RICHARD'S drying- okay?
spendius

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:15 pm
@aidan,
You're supposed to be doing EDWARDO Becks not quoting Dylan.
spendius

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:17 pm
@aidan,
RICHARD'S

Reaching into Clarissa's handbag Alf replaced dried SUSPENDER-BELT.
aidan

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:35 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Spendius said:
You're supposed to be doing EDWARDO Becks not quoting Dylan.

Spendius - are you referring to this song?
I did do EDWARDO - I just also talked about laundry.

this is when I first realized that as well as being a genius songwriter - Bob also has a sense of humor.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:39 pm
@spendius,
SUSPENDER-BELT

Some unsuspecting suckling pigs entered Ned's diner eventually rendering BACON, enriching lunch time.
OnTheFritz

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:52 pm
@aidan,
Spendi was/is a BSer, but not a boy scout. Sorry, spendi. I wasn't one either, but when I was a kid I used to drool over all the neat BS stuff they sold at the clothing store downtown, when I was there with my mom.
You were a brownie, huh? That's like cub scouts, right; for the younger kids. My high school had 4H; they had great-looking jackets. That's what I should have taken since my dad was a farmer, and perfect as well, but not an eagle scout.

BACON

Bellies are CONTENTED oinker noshers.
spendius

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 05:55 pm
@OnTheFritz,
CONTENTED

"Come on Nellie!" Ted exclaimed, "think extraordinary DIMENSIONS."

or "think expensive diamonds" or "try elevating derriere."

I was brought up on farms. Do you think it has funny effect Fritz? Veblen was a farmer's son.

aidan

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 03:18 am
@spendius,
DIMENSIONS

Did I mention Ed's new silo? It's OVERSIZED - nearly skyhigh!

*Well that surprises me - about both of you guys actually - I hadn't pictured either one of you as the type to have grown up on a farm. Did you like it? Did it seem like too much neverending work to you - or did you skip home from school after a long day of looking forward to being outside to do chores?

I probably have a romanticized vison of what it was like. But when other little girls had posters of Michael Jackson and Donny Osmond - I had a poster on the wall next to my bed of a farmyard- very detailed. And I used to look at it for hours. When I went to college - I went to one with a working farm and I worked in the garden the whole time - being unused to animals, I wasn't keen on dealing with their '****'. I did used to have to shovel it for the garden plots though.

The word is OVERSIZED
Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 04:01 am
@aidan,
OVERSIZED

only victims ever retaliate should IDIOTIC zombies end dreams.

*Sorry for my sporadic appearance guys but I'm presently a long way from home and have only access to an old laptop occasionally.
spendius

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 04:51 am
@Dutchy,
IDIOTIC

I've dabbled inside Olga's thermally INSULATED corsets.

Old laptops are better than nothing Dutch when you're a long way from home.

My situation was feudal Becks. It was a large estate with mansion, manicured grounds, parkland, woods, a lake and a staff of about 20. There were tenanted farms on the edges and I knew all the families. It was an island surrounded by walls with gatehouses and stuff. About 1,000 acres. It's all been split up and sold off now.

aidan

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 05:39 am
@spendius,
INSULATED

It's not surprising Uri loves Alice. They're each delightful.

*Wow- Spendius - a world within a world. That sounds pretty idyllic (again, I'm probably romanticizing it- I think I tend to do that a lot). But no, if the people were good- sounds like the makings for a great childhood. You should write a memoir - or just tell me about it sometime. I'd be interested to hear.
OnTheFritz

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 07:34 am
@aidan,
I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression, aidan, but I didn't grow up on a farm. My father worked for large companies growing tomatoes, cukes, tobacco, and pineapples in several countries and a couple of states in the US over the years, but we (mom, sis, me) lived in town in Florida. Dad would come home a few times a year if he was out of the country.
I remember mom talking about living in a company house when they were young, but I think after we were born we moved to live in town near the farm. When my sis and I were about 12, we did live on a farm in Nevada for a year and a half. That was great.

ALICE

A lass in curious ENVIRONMENT.
aidan

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 05:47 pm
@OnTheFritz,
ENVIRONMENT

'E's not violent, I reckon. Only necessarily masculine- exhibiting normal TESTOSTERONE.

*Fritz, I guess I just jumped to conclusions. Sounds like your dad had an interesting job. Where did you grow up in Florida?
spendius

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 06:45 pm
@aidan,
TESTOSTERONE.

The extraordinarily suggestive TECHNIQUES Olga suggested took Eddie's resolutions onto negative earnestness.
OnTheFritz

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 08:49 am
@spendius,
I'm in Ft. Pierce.

TECHNIQUES

Though Eddie can hump nicely in quality UNDERWEAR, experience shows.