FlyFoy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 03:40 pm
DEODERANT

Delicate eclairs on DOILIES entice reedy aunties, never truckdrivers.
0 Replies

FlyFoy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 03:43 pm
Quote:
Welcome to A2K FF

Thank you, Mathos.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:11 pm
DOILIES

doormats often ILLUSTRATE little imagination even soiled
0 Replies

FlyFoy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 05:14 pm
Ill-tempered Leona's LAPDOG usurped scratch, testing reactions at Trouble's expense.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 05:24 pm
LAPDOG

lurchers and poodles don't OVERSHADOW gundogs
0 Replies

FlyFoy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 05:40 pm
OVERSHADOW

On Venus every RECONNAISANCE shows H2O and dirt, only wetlands.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 04:02 am
RECONNAISANCE

Rebecca expected CUNNILINGUS orgasms nightly, never-the-less artistically invoking seductive and natural cumulatives erotically.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:09 am
CUNNILINGUS

Cornering Ursula's new nanny Ivor laconically INTRODUCED nose game uncouthly supervised.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 09:05 am
INTRODUCED

Irene never tolerated OUTRAGEOUS demands uncle Charlie expected diligently.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 12:14 pm
OUTRAGEOUS

Okay unruly Tomcat-Rebecca ASTUTELY gauges experience- overlooking ungainly sophomores.

Hi Mathos- how're you doing these days? I'm sitting in my new local public library- sort of one of my new hang outs these days. I'm still without internet at my house- we live so far out this dirt road that there is no cable- we have to get a satellite installed to get internet- next Thursday is the promised date- although I don't even have a phone yet-that was supposed to happen last Wednesday.

But it is BEAUTIFUL!! I saw two wild turkeys last night! Made me think of you and Spendius....just kidding.

If I don't respond to this- it's because my hour was up and I got kicked off the computer- but I hope you're around to play at the end of next week.

All my best wishes- Rebecca
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 03:27 pm
ASTUTELY

Aidan, sometimes the UNCONSCIONABLE tit-heads evidently leave Y's! Evil or Very Mad

Hiya Rebecca, apart from enjoying bollocking you for leaving a Y on board, it's really nice to see you about again. It sounds like your living in a bit of an out of the way place though! Dirt Road, no cable, whatever next?

No, I bet its nice and I know you will soon get it just how you want it complete with Turkeys! Twisted Evil

Actually we had a Newbie on a week or more back, Lee, I thought she might have been you taking the piss! So I came on her a bit heavy, I felt bad about that, but it's ok she has come back now as FF so I must be forgiven!

So let me know what your doing, have you found decent employment yet, if there are any problems, give me a shout, I know a guy who runs a lap dancing club or two in The Big Apple, I could probably get you fixed up there!

Be nice to play with you next week if thats what you want, drop me the address off by PM and I'll see if I can make it. Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:23 pm
UNCONSCIONABLE

unethical numbskulls concentrate obnoxiously nourishing substantial creative inexplicable OFFENSIVE naivety and boast lecherous extremities.

(Hi Aidan, nice to see you again Very Happy )
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 06:38 am
OFFENSIVE

Offering faked flirtatiousness Edith nobbled Sid inflaming various ENDOCRINES.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 09:37 am
ENDOCRINES

Every northern diatribe orator creates regular INSIGNIFICANT numerical exercises superlatively.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 04:35 pm
INSIGNIFICANT

Ingrid's new suspenders inflamed Gordon's neurotic impulses favourably inspiring CHATTERING and neolithic tittering.

In Nicaragua several Indians granted Nellie indescribably fantasy inducing, coruscating and naughty TRANSCENDENTALISMS.

Take your pick folks.

PS- I should add that my mates in the pub ciontributed a few ideas. A number of words were argued over.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 07:27 am
TRANSCENDENTALISMS

Tyra Ridiculously Answered Nathan's Sums Correctly, Evoking Nathan's Dad Enormously Nuts That After Lessons, Indirectly, She Marked Success.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 07:52 am
SUCCESS

somebody unfortunately caused CRAPULOUSNESS ending spendius socializing.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 04:39 pm
CRAPULOUSNESS

Crudely, rapaciously and pruriently unscrupulous, Lyle ogled Ursula's sweet neighbour, expecting SOOTHING succor.

Hi Dutchy! Hi Mathos! I can't pretend to be anyone else- I tried it once and it didn't work- remember? But could this new FF person be the reincarnation of Firefly? Just wondering...

I got a job! I got a GREAT job! 401K- matching savings plan, good benefits- EVERYTHING! I'm excited because now I can start saving for my Scottish Island vacation next summer. Maybe when I come back to the UK you'll agree to meet me. I start next Monday. So anyway- I won't need to do the lapdancing gig. I'm sure you can find someone in your cave to fill my spot. Still at the library and about to be kicked off. See ya-
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 05:14 pm
SOOTHING

soften obligingly old tea-ladies having INTERMINABLE nondescript grievances

Hi Aidan, pleased to read the good news, take care.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 05:54 pm
INTERMINABLE

In northern Tibet Elsie researched MUNCHING indigent notables and became less exquisite.
0 Replies