New Indiana Jones movie

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 03:53 pm
Man! I'm having terrific dreams for this movie! I can't wait!!

http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 925 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Primotivo

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 11:00 pm
Just saw it last night and just as I expected it was good. It didnt exceed my expectations but it didnt fall short either. I think a solid B is about right.

I liked the story just because it has legitimate origins. What I mean is that it wasnt completely made up for the movie...Nazca has puzzled people and the idea of chariots of the gods landing there has kicked around the psuedoscience world for a long time.

I was iffy on the manner of execution of the ending. I don't want to spoil it but something big just didnt fit with the rest of the film for me....
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 02:43 pm
Thats a nice wat to say that the movie just wandered around aimlessly and fell off the edge. Then they rolled the credits.
Like Benedict ARnold, if Jones wouldve gotten killed off in the last movie, he would be fondly remembered. I think that this movie deserves a C-A solid 2 stars, and one half of a star is a "gift" from one who went into his entire 20's as a Harrison Ford fan.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 03:51 pm
It was okay...my kids loved it! I wouldn't care to see it again like I did the others though.
0 Replies

VaneEnglish

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 01:45 pm
Primotivo wrote:
Just saw it last night and just as I expected it was good. It didnt exceed my expectations but it didnt fall short either. I think a solid B is about right.

I liked the story just because it has legitimate origins. What I mean is that it wasnt completely made up for the movie...Nazca has puzzled people and the idea of chariots of the gods landing there has kicked around the psuedoscience world for a long time.

I was iffy on the manner of execution of the ending. I don't want to spoil it but something big just didnt fit with the rest of the film for me....

i agree, do yo think his kid in the movie is the "new indiana jones" for future generations??
0 Replies

Primotivo

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 03:39 pm
God I hope not. That kid in the movie was really annoying. I think that dope is the only bad thing in the movie.
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 03:34 am
Caught a very bad presentation of this film in Dublin (really bad sound and the screen was too small as some of the letters in the opening credits were chopped off).The film was OK,nothing more.All it did was to hand the baton to a younger "franchise".
0 Replies