Super 14 2008

Quincy

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 03:29 pm
So yet another season of Super Rugby has started, and the first day is over.
There has also been changes to the laws, they are supposed to make the game more open- should be interesting.

First set of results: http://www.super14.com/results/2008/week1.asp

My team The Sharks didn't do too well, but we still have an exciting team even with losing some senior players.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,424 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Dartboy

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 08:26 pm
My team the hurricanes did poorly too, i think they deserved to win but couldn't quite get it, to many ball mistakes.

I can't want to get back to rugby, as a fullback I can't wait till I can try these new rules and laws out, they do indeed make the game more open and hopefully make the game alot harder. Defending will be the hardest with these new rules in play, the one I don' like is the no passing into the 22 then kicking out, that will make the game abit harder.

All in all the start of the super14 was good and it will be a good season
0 Replies

Quincy

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2008 03:25 pm
Funnily enough, it doesn't seem to me as though more tries have been scored this season so far. Guess we have to weight a bit longer.
And already it looks like the Crusaders will run away with it. Again. Good to see the Brumbies bounce back. They're my second favourite team Razz
0 Replies

Dartboy

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2008 09:41 pm
I can't stand the Crusaders, always winning, i just cant wait for the season to start for me
0 Replies