A child's letter to president Bush

NickFun

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 10:47 pm
Rarely am I so moved by the innocence of a child. But the letter below made me do some pondering and reflecting. Please read it with the same child-like innocence with which it was written:

DEAR MR PRESIDENT BUSH,

My name is Timothy. I am 11 years old. I have read some things that are not very nice. I have heard that you don't care about global warming. This makes me really sad. I have to grow up in this world. I want to grow up in a world where I can go out side and not be really hot all the time. I want to go sledding and learn how to ski. But the world is getting so hot that I might not be able to do those things.

I have heard that you started a war that didn't have to happen. This really pisses me off! How would you like it if THEY came over here and started dropping bombs on US???

And no health care??? What the f*ck is wrong with you??? You've gotta be a f*cking millionaire to get health care nowadays! You don't give a sh*t about kids like me, do you??? I had to have my f*cking toe amputated because my piss-poor parents couldn't find any free health care! And If I get sick I'm told to "tough it out" because antibiotics cost money!!!

I can sum it up by saying that I think you are a f*cking assh*le! Why don't you stick your head in a f*cking toilet and flush!!! And that goes for your whole f*cking administration!!! I hope you get impeached, put in jail and get boned up the ass for the rest of your life!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 952 • Replies: 10
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 11:04 pm
Aw. That sweet little kid, desperately swimming against the tide. He doesn't know that Bush is the ugly face of an inevitable trend, no matter who gets elected after him. There may be a kinder, even benevolent, face in the oval office. But, the ******* will continue.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 10:50 pm
I'm afraid you're right Edgar. Whether it be Obama, Clinton or, dare I say, YET ANOTHER REPUBLICAN!!!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 10:57 pm
They can't buck the trend; only put a good face on it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 10:25 am
Good consumers do nothing to rock the ship of state. Might miss out on new Gameboys and cheap foreign products.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 10:42 am
Cute, but I can't help but think that an 11 year old shouldn't use such
vulgar language to express himself.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 11:13 pm
I must check in here more often. Um, Calamity, it's a JOKE!!!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 11:18 pm
It is??????? My god. I wanted to hug that kid.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 11:35 pm
Me too Edgar. I hope we find him somewhere.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 03:15 pm
he sounds like me, honestly.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 03:17 pm
yeah but the jokes on us... :wink:
0 Replies