"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

wandeljw

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 12:09 pm
Black tulip wrote:
Izzie, Wandeljw, TTh and Mismi what are you doing with that lasso I really don't think that is wise.

Don't worry, Black Tulip, the lasso is for Dutchy and Tryagain (if they lose control). Smile
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 01:21 pm
wandeljw-Great picture.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:40 pm
Good morning crew, the Bear is back on deck, wearing his leather trousers, and strumming his guitar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP0GCVhLMUY I dedicate this tune to Black Tulip. Trust you have a little energy left to do the Salsa. :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:47 pm
Great kids Wandel....3 was my limit...impressed with anyone that can handle more! :wink:

Whew - Lassoing them dogies ain't easy ...but I got the hang of hog tying the stump...I guess I can now try it out on a couple of you cowboys! Anyone for Barrel riding?...Horses of course Razz Had a pretty good time at one point...but my aunt's horse would balk at barrel #3 so I got a crop and buddy let me just say I lost my hat and just about lost my seat - Ginny apparently does NOT like riding crops - she went bezerk on me. But we made it through the barrels and from that point on...I lost the crop. We never won - but it was a lot of fun.

But the best part of the rodeo was when they had the greased pig contest. They would grease up piglets and let them loose in the corral also rabbits...we would chase those things all over the place...if you caught it you got to keep it. I liked rabbits and had one for a while. But Mama said I wasn't taking care of it - so I gave it back to Papaw. Next time I went to the trailer park...I asked him where my rabbit was...he said, "In the freezer". Poor Babbett...my little rabbit... Crying or Very sad :wink: (some of that is actually true..he did say she was in the freezer - whether she really was or not...I don't know...but it is highly likely!)

Okey doke folks...I gotta go to the baseball park now. Was hoping we would get rained out...but no such luck!

See you all later!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:51 pm
Great kids Wandel....3 was my limit...impressed with anyone that can handle more! :wink:

Whew - Lassoing them dogies ain't easy ...but I got the hang of hog tying the stump...I guess I can now try it out on a couple of you cowboys! Anyone for Barrel riding?...Horses of course Razz Had a pretty good time at one point...but my aunt's horse would balk at barrel #3 so I got a crop and buddy let me just say I lost my hat and just about lost my seat - Ginny apparently does NOT like riding crops - she went bezerk on me. But we made it through the barrels and from that point on...I lost the crop. We never won - but it was a lot of fun.

But the best part of the rodeo was when they had the greased pig contest. They would grease up piglets and let them loose in the corral also rabbits...we would chase those things all over the place...if you caught it you got to keep it. I liked rabbits and had one for a while. But Mama said I wasn't taking care of it - so I gave it back to Papaw. Next time I went to the trailer park...I asked him where my rabbit was...he said, "In the freezer". Poor Babbett...my little rabbit... Crying or Very sad :wink: (some of that is actually true..he did say she was in the freezer - whether she really was or not...I don't know...but it is highly likely!)

Okey doke folks...I gotta go to the baseball park now. Was hoping we would get rained out...but no such luck!

See you all later!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e242/AngelMom76/th_100_3200.jpg]Greased Pig Contest [/URL]
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:51 pm

See you all later!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e242/AngelMom76/th_100_3200.jpg]Greased Pig Contest [/URL]
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:52 pm
sorry...impatient and posted three times and it won't let me delete... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:55 pm
Wow mismi, that were three great posts, you sure you haven't been on that 'moonshine' again tonight? Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:55 pm
Wow mismi, that were three great posts, you sure you haven't been on that 'moonshine' again tonight? Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:56 pm
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:57 pm
Just chuckling away here mismi-dixie-me. Laughing

Have been searching for some kickin' your heels up music - what gives a? Can I find some -NO!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 02:57 pm

Have been searching for some kickin' your heels up music - what gives a? Can I find some -NO!

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 03:00 pm

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 03:01 pm

0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 03:02 pm
Everybody seems to have the hiccups this morning. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 05:06 am
Well we're back on line after a lengthy a2k shutdown. Trust everybody is enjoying their weekend and will find time to climb aboard. Been rather lonely all day with no one around. Look at the time gap, Izzie was the last visitor and that was 14 hours ago. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 05:38 am
GoodMorning / Afternoon / Evening

Crew - I missed y'all. We appeared to get stuck in port somewhere and the ship was anchored up for a while.

I did wonder if my Mom might have bribed the A2K hamsters at one point to get me off my laptop - just to ensure I got some box-packing done - but hey, happy days - we're up and sailing now and it's another beautiful day onboard. Packing to be done......later.

No Ships Log last nite - so just briefly - PaPaDD - thinking of him and hoping he's ship shape now. Mismi and family will have left for the beach - hope they have a wonderful time.

Crew - you are the best Smile Have a lovely day everyone, wherever you are, and hope to see you soon.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 06:19 am
Howdy folks; so who forgot to feed the hamsters yesterday?

Well, I am still waitingÂ….
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 06:23 am
BabyBlue - what would you like to be fed a?

(I don't do cooking!) :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:47 am
I'll bring round a take out if that's ok!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/26/2024 at 08:22:25