"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 03:52 pm
Keep up the good spirits Big Red, we're with you all the way, great to see you appreciate your friends on a2k.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 03:53 pm
Always appreciate the thoughts of others and esspecialy the good vibes :wink:
Time to run and get some things done. Have a good one ya'll.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 04:31 pm
Okay fellas and gals...I have to go. I am no good at this today! Must have too much on my plate. Need to go accomplish some things then maybe I will feel sharper...HA - we'll see. I am colder than a...than a...well - I am really cold right now too....hands feel like ice. I need to go move around! I will see you all later I hope!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 04:53 pm
To much in your glass you mean mismi, your posts this morning tell the story, I'd go and take a cold shower if I were you. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 05:11 pm
Glad to hear Izzie's surgery is over and hope her recovery goes smoothly.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 05:18 pm
Enough with this happy-pappy everybody loves each other crap. I want to see a fight! I think mismi vs. Tai Chi would be a good match.

Mismi, Tai Chi was telling me just the other day that she thought you had a hideously unnattractive misshapen head. You gonna let her get away with that!?

And bigredsshop, did you know that dutchy thinks you have Fred Flintstone feet? Go ahead, bigred, why don't you confront him about it! I know he'll deny it, but you told me he lies all the time anyway, so you know how that goes...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 06:28 pm
Reserving a front row seat for the mismi vs. Tai Chi grudge match!
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 10:10 pm
I hate to break it to you two (kicky and tryagain), but not everybody looks like their avatar (like you both do). (Well, okay I'm kind of pink but the wings are just wishful thinking.) I'm sure in real life mismi doesn't have a hideous misshapen head. (She does yoga, for pete's sake; are you trying to get me killed?!)

It's more likely mismi and I will gang up on you two! Between try's bad colour (poor circulation?) and kicky's smoking, I'm sure mismi and I can clean your clocks! What d'ya say mismi?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 11:15 pm
Thinking about treating Kicky's allegations with the contempt they deserve, or give him a serve out of my black back, which will be an eye opener to a certain lady on these threads. Laughing
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 05:36 am
kickycan wrote:
Enough with this happy-pappy everybody loves each other crap. I want to see a fight! I think mismi vs. Tai Chi would be a good match.

Mismi, Tai Chi was telling me just the other day that she thought you had a hideously unnattractive misshapen head. You gonna let her get away with that!?

And bigredsshop, did you know that dutchy thinks you have Fred Flintstone feet? Go ahead, bigred, why don't you confront him about it! I know he'll deny it, but you told me he lies all the time anyway, so you know how that goes...

What you mean Dutchy told you about my big ass carnival clown smelly feet Question He didn't tell you that they smelled like linberger cheese did he Question
Ah thats ok as long as Gus didn't tell you those things Kicky Can. That might bother me somewhat Shocked
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 06:28 am
If Gus shows up here, let me handle him, bigred. Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 11:02 am
Do you think you should be handling at all, I mean; think of the health issues! Shocked
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:02 pm
You are right, Tryagain. I should just let Gus be. Life at a swamp is difficult enough.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:47 pm
Latest news from Izzie is that she has gone back into surgery as something is not right with her right foot, they may need to re-operate. She is pretty well doped up on morphine as the pain is not under control yet. Her friend Charlie has spoken to her and conveyed all your best wishes to her. Izzie sends her love to all of you.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 01:36 pm
I am glad that Izzie can take morphine Smile I have the best luck I'm allergic to morphine. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 01:38 pm
I read some of the first few pages. Izzie when you see this, know I am thinking of you and I hope everything is okay. Great thread btw and I noticed some of the nicest members made posts Cool
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 04:22 pm
Hello my friends.

I'M PLASTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not even had a drink!

Really not too with it - hey, nothing knew then a? I'm in hospital but have got a connection (bounced a signal from somewhere) and just wanted to let you know that I am OK and I that I miss you guys. Will be back at the helm, I hope, before too much longer. Gotta a few complications with some nasty metal pins and may need to have more surgery tomorrow - decision being made in morning.... Hey Ho! Not gonna give up that easily.

Thank you all so much for yabbering - you are the best. Have been giggling away when I read up tonight ................ Try and Kicky - you guys are ..... naughty. Razz Love it. Smile Dutchy - so glad Charlie told you what was happening (told you you'd love her). Thanku everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 04:34 pm
Great to hear from you on line Izzie and learn you're keeping your spirits up, will send you plenty of vibes should more surgery be required tomorrow. Hang in there we're all behind you. Hugs from the Bear. Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 04:35 pm
Hang in there sweetie, the worst is over; only a little tidying up left.
What with rising price of metals - you will be worth a bundle! You are so brave, keep strong, you will soon be home.
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 06:44 pm
Izzie so nice to see you're up to posting. Very Happy We miss you here. The boys are running wild, come back and put them in their places! Seriously, hope all is going well and you're on the road to a quick recovery. Been sending positive thoughts your way. Take care.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 04:56:25