"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 01:05 am
Morning All

Oh - I missed the party - good to see y'all having a bit of fun with our birthday girl - Dev, hope you are able to go out with you and yours for a wee celebration in the week - do the Things have a birthday too or hubby?

Wishing everyone a great day today - will be on and off again - but will be thinking of you x

(well done Indeedee :wink: )
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 01:06 am
Hey ddxx, I received the same penalty, like you I don't know why, threw me right out. Enough to send me to the bar. Cheers Laughing

Oh hello Captain, good to see your face so early in the morning, yes it was a well behaved party, eventhough Brooke thought different. :wink:

Have a nice day. (((Izzie)))
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 01:12 am
Hi Izzieliz - all well behaved on board. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 05:04 am
Good Morning...(or evening to you two there down under!)

I am thinking of you all.

I am hanging around here today and getting some things done. Must spackle and sand the walls in the bathroom so I can paint. The boys have been bemoaning their ducky bathroom. They will still have some of their ducks. The ones that stick to the wall tiles (cling ducky's - you can stick them on and pull them back off and on again). But I am sending the yellow on it's way...thankfully my living room is still yellow - I must keep some yellow around here. We might go to the pool...depends on how much I get done this morning and how cool it is...yesterday it was quite nice...didn't keep the mosquitoes from biting though...those things are horrible. eek...so chatty - so sorry!

See you all later
xxoo
missy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 11:52 am
JustBrooke wrote:
Hey! How come I'm the only one with clothes on around here? Shocked What have you guys been up to while I was on-shore?

I think it was all that stuff you smoked, hon-. I got nuthin' to get undressed for! Shocked :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 11:58 am
Izzie wrote:
Oh - I missed the party - good to see y'all having a bit of fun with our birthday girl - Dev, hope you are able to go out with you and yours for a wee celebration in the week - do the Things have a birthday too or hubby?

Nope, just me. Their birthdays are Sept. - Thing 2, Nov. - hubby, and March - Thing 1. I'm selfish that way!

Good to see you all and yes, Dutch-, I 'went to bed'! Brooke-y been around or is she still sleeping it off? :wink:
Busy, busy, mis-! Must get domestic myself today, but nothing quite as ambitious unless I start tackling stuff for the yard sale! (but I doubt it.)
Hubby is painting today, so he should be working for the next couple weeks. The lack of work was really getting him down, and to be perfectly honest me too. Yesterday kinda stunk that way, but I shall lighten up and look forward to a birthday dinner and better days! My virtual party was a blast though.
Brooke & I had a grand time there at the last, didn't we?!
Hey to all & have a great day! I'll be on & off as usual! Very Happy
p.s. When are your birthdays? Gotta plan, you know. Been a wedding / party planner in my day so I gotta know & get crackin! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 02:47 pm
Morning crew, another early start for the Eagle, get lots of work done that way. Have not sighted Brooke since she left your party Dev, what did you give the young lady, to much or something really strong?

Mismi how are the renovations going, got a lot done today or did you have to many interruptions? Bet you went to the pool with the boys. Smile

Captain where are you, still sitting near your brook enjoying a cuppa tonight? On my way to make one myself. See you down the track.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 02:59 pm
Hello Dutchy Dear...I got a little done...some sanding...have a lot more to do. When we first moved here I did a bad job...so more work now...but I had just had G-baby then and the twins were 3 - well...I just did it the best I could and it wasn't very good at all! So I will do a better job this time. I love doing stuff like this though...and if I am working full time in the fall - welllllll - I just gotta do it now.

And I got tired of it so we went to a friends pool today and played a couple of hours. AND I am taking the boys to spend the night with their best friend. We will just have G-baby. And he will be sad...but - oh well...poor baby :wink:

Thinking of Izzie too..drinking a cup of tea right now...Earl Grey...hugs to you hun.

Dev...glad you had a good birthday!

I have to go finish cleaning up before I take the boys...

I will se you all later I hope..

xxoo
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 03:22 pm
I've been very lax about checking in here with the crew. I hope everyone is doing well and I join the others in sending thoughts across the sea to the captain.

dev -- happy belated birthday!

Missy -- well done on tackling that bathroom project on your own.

dj -- more beautiful flowers!!! My first daylilies are about to open as are the monarda and coneflowers. You seem to be ahead of me by a couple weeks. My astilbe are gorgeous right now and it seems to be a great year for hostas. A few of my older ones have a four foot span this summer! I've a few different Veronica species that are in various stages of bloom.

steve -- amazing effort! Kudos to you.

brooke -- I hope the summer continues to treat you well and the same to Dutchy, wandel, try, TTH, bigred, deedee and the rest of the crew (sorry if I've left anyone out, I'm typing from memory...)

I've just finished up with June work duties, as well as closing out the 2nd quarter and starting the next month/quarter. Busy times, but it's summer and that's a good thing. The girls are doing well. We see K every once in a while (no obvious new tats or holes yet) and M is completing her driving practice hours so she can get her license before school starts up in the fall.

Be well, all! Enjoy the rest of your day/evening.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 04:46 pm
Good morning all - another cold and blustery day ahead. Subterfuge run with papa this morning then back straight in where it's warm me thinks. Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 04:56 pm
Dutchy wrote:
Morning crew, another early start for the Eagle, get lots of work done that way. Have not sighted Brooke since she left your party Dev, what did you give the young lady, to much or something really strong?

Tweren't me! It was her stuff! If you MUST know, refer to the page a couple or so back regarding last night. Surprised
So odd to me that our weather is opposite, DeeDee & Dutch-!; that we can be on opposite ends of the earth and yet are communicate here. How awesome is that?
Thanks for the birthday wishes, mis- & JPB! Very Happy (All salutations, gifts, money :wink: etc, are welcome and will be accepted throughout the week!
Gonna go rake the yard with hubby to prepare the dirt for planting grass. Yay! Hopefully he'll have $ at the end of the week for seed!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 05:06 pm
Hiya Dev, how can you remember this all so clearly, you were pretty pickled yourself by looking at some of your posts. Laughing

DDXX, gee you were pretty sharp yesterday, hope you're not going to repeat a similar dose today, I hang my head in shame.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 05:09 pm
Yeah well, maybe I read back over it myself! :wink:
Are you having / had a good Wednesday?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 05:40 pm
Morning Dev - yeah I agree how weird it is. But great to get an insight into other peoples lives from the other side of the globe.

Hey Dutchy, it is about time I got a look in. Hard to beat the guru. :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 07:30 pm
Hey, just checking in after yard raking and maintenance! Such a satisfying thing when the 'junk' is out of the yard!

Hope your Wed. is fab! Hello from 'yesterday'! Is it me & the Aussies tonight? Drunk Woo-hoo! Don't forget it
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 07:30 pm
Hey, just checking in after yard raking and maintenance! Such a satisfying thing when the 'junk' is out of the yard!

Hope your Wed. is fab! Hello from 'yesterday'! Is it me & the Aussies tonight? Drunk Woo-hoo! Don't forget it IS birthday week! Very Happy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 07:31 pm
<hiccup> Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 10:14 pm
Cheers Dev's only to pleased to join you, double hiccup Laughing Drunk

Oh ddxx, you're giving me a hiding today aren't you, well done but I'm blaming the drink. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 10:47 pm
Oooh Dutchy - your drink or mine? Hey Dev - have another. :wink:
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 10:50 pm
devriesj wrote:

Thanks for the birthday wishes, mis- & JPB! Very Happy (All salutations, gifts, money :wink: etc, are welcome and will be accepted throughout the week!

OOO did i miss dev's bday? you a cancerian no wonder we striked off so well and your interest in poetry Smile
Since the whole week ..gifts are accepted here comes a warm hug and a gift of flowers from across the globe..

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8657/flowersbe6.th.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 10:34:35