"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 06:42 am
Izzie wrote:
I have stomped heavily on British Telecom today too - even got the guy's email address - hell hath no fury like Iz without a router! Mmmm - he said he would "personally take care" of me from now on - HA - had to laugh then - so I was pleasant after 63 minutes of verbal diarrhea!

So, we'll see. It should arrive tomorrow. He should be emailing me. He should be ringing me at 11am tomorrow. mmmm - we'll see! Rolling Eyes /quote]

I rest my case Very Happy

(And who was asking advice on finding a man? Sounds like you've made a conquest if he likes the feisty type Laughing !)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 07:03 am
verbivore wrote:
yeah a little a day would help me keep that in my memory too...bosun like ever you are always around to "up the lill ant" arent u :wink:

Don't quite follow "up the lill ant", hope it is something good. Smile
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 11:04 am
Good afternoon everyone.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 01:03 pm
Hey Uncle Larry! How are you today?

I have had an extra child here all day...it is exhausting...this child brings a whole new twist to my three boys. Seems to bring out the worst in them. yikes.

Anyway...I am about to walk his chubby behind back home and get some work done around the house...
What is going on with the rest of you?
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 02:21 pm
Top of the day gfang busy repairing the blown hoses on the bike. 3 blew gapping holes this past week alone Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 02:21 pm
Evening All Smile

I've missed you all again today. Pleased to be here now.

Oh hey - I posted a pic on a thread.... so am gonna try and do some more! Happy days!

Guess what!!!!! I got an email!!!!!!! Guess who from???? AH HA - The British Telecom man - "you're router has been dispatched and will be with you between 8am - 6pm." Which means.... I have to be in.... which I won't as it's the little fella's Sports Day at school! mmmmmmm! Need to have a chat with my gorgeous girlie neighbour methinks and see if she is around.

How happy is that tho! Then I have to figure out what to do with it! Shocked

Sorry I haven't been replying to individual posts recently - really sorry - or doing the Ship's Logs! I'm sure when I am a little more settled I will get back on an even keel - just a wee bit tired right now.

As for the meeting about R - nope - can't talk about it right now - too horrible - so...... Evil or Very Mad

Anyhoo - Ima lovin' y'all and you're in my thoughts always (oh.... does that make me a sad git! Confused too bad... I'm sad! Very Happy )

Be back in a bit.... gotta make a phone call - then sign back on Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 02:27 pm
No, you did not miss me, and we are all here even when we aren't Laughing
Have a good Yabber :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 03:52 pm
Hi everybody a new day downunder and a great weekend coming up for the Eagle. Sorry to read your meeting today didn't go as planned Captain, no wonder you're feeling a little sad, you're in my thoughts too!

Let's hope your router will be working by the time you get home tomorrow and you can access the world at your leisure once again. Yabber, yabber, yabber. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 03:56 pm
bigredsshop wrote:
No, you did not miss me, and we are all here even when we aren't Laughing
Have a good Yabber :wink:

Hey Big Red Dude - I missed ya..... Laughing

I did have a good yabber with my girlie over in the town - I haven't seen her since I moved and she's coming to visit on Sunday - happy days.

Hope all is good with you BigRed - well, I know the back won't be getting better - so sending you a gentle heal hug for the back and a great big "hey hug"! Smile

BEAgle - oh..... we haven't yabbered in ages have we? Hey gonna try and post you a pic..... I think you will be delighted..... hold on hun Arrow
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 04:06 pm
Now - just to show you that you are here every day.....

MEET EDDIE!!!!!!!

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/P1020511.jpg

Now, Eddie was bought a long, long, long, long time ago - in Mexico when my boys were just little and R had a huge obsession with birds of prey (our nearest neighbour had hawks..... it became a big thing for R). So, when we visited relatives in McAllen TX, we popped across the border and Eddie came home with us. Can you imagine how much the luggage weighed on the way home a?

He weighs a tonne - is solid as a rock - is a bit of an ugly 'ole coot - (handsome in his own way) - but not as majestic as you of course. I just can't get rid of him - he stays! He's "tut" - but he has a lovely memory attached to him.

Right now he is sitting in the conservatory looking after the garden for me

HOW HAPPY IS THAT Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 04:16 pm
Ah Izzie I'm so impressed with Eddie, thank you for posting him, so proud he makes you think of the Eagle downunder. You describe him well "ugly old coot", that's me. Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 04:21 pm
Oh Dutchy...you are a fine figure of a man you are....though Eddie is cute - could never hold a candle to you...Izzie agrees!

You are a sweeter Mom than me Izzie...I would have told my boys "forget it, unless you can carry it yourself". I love the conservatory though Izzie...it makes me want to come and sit and drink tea with you...which would be lovely...one day I intend to do just that!

Okey doke...another procrastination day. We rode our bikes next door again this morning...and I am not sure why but I have had a headache ever since. ...

I will check in later
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 01:05 am
Well thank you mismi you are ever so kind. Things have been pretty quiet sofar today, all the crew is either asleep or working hard. Being Friday it is shopping day downunder so have been pretty busy pushing the shopping trolley for Mrs. Eagle. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 01:31 am
[rubs eyes.... puts kettle on... blanket wrapped round ... turns on laptop]

Good Morning / Afternoon /Evening

OH MAN - T - EYE - ARD! but it's another beautiful day (little cloudy, but warm - kinda matches me right now - HA Razz )

Little fella is POORLY Sad - nowt drastic - just a summer cold and humungous tonsils - coughing and sneezing - bless him - it is his sports day at school today, which is a big thing, and he's such a great athlete - (though we will NOT discuss HIGH JUMP (what on earth made them put him in the high jump at the meet, bless, he had never even had a practice jump - but he gave it a go). He's a little runner - like his Mom, even runs my race which was 200m) - NOT TODAY THO unless he really picks up in a few hours. He's a tired smunch right now.

Kitty has gone walkabout last nite....mmmmmm - had been out loads of times and very happy, always followed me in - but ventured through his cat flap last nite being big and brave....and hasn't come back - prolly cheking out the local rodent population or trying to catch fish in the river - so will go kitty searching again later. Hope he can find his way home. He's part of the family. Thinking positive here. All will be fine.

Got a meeting going on at the house today so need to try and tidy up a bit this morning - it's not too bad, just a case of putting away 793 (joking), more like 791 internet cables and plugs that have been collected over the years and I dunno what they do, and find a place for stuff to live. If no place is found.... it will go. So that's a bit hip hap hop.

Oh.... been talking to the chap from Beachcomber Island too - and no no no.... not what y'all are thinking at all you daft lot - tho I know you're trying you're best for me (ha) - oh so, weird to see his kids - they are beautiful, beautiful grown up kids.... they may all try coming over next year. Still can't quite get my head around the fact he found me. So darn happy. Just amazing. Oh so much to catch up on.

Anyhoo - gotta go phone the school now and tell them S is here with me.

Will sign on again in a bit.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day - thinking of y'all and for those we haven't seen for a while - .... always holding out a hand and ever ready with a hug and a cuppa.

Lovin' y'all xxxx
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 03:56 am
Hiya captain..a get well soon for the lil fella there..if hes willing to drink heres a quick remedy..
give him black tea with ginger pepper (smashed) and jaggery to make it less spicy,.. :wink: and hes sure to run around ..we put a leaf to ths as well called tulsi..but u may not have th plant there Sad

and hey happy to here that sunshine is bright n ye side...but i reeally dnt say th rays were frm beachcomb did i Razz

And dutchy "up the ant" was a sentence you have so frequently used in your posts..so i thought ud knw better :wink: learnt the expression from you..i imagined it meant raise...or helping to grow.. Sad shud do better homework next time??? that's wat u say?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 05:37 am
Good Morning...I'm all cobwebby brained. Moving a bit slow this morning. But I went to bed EARLY las night. I feel pretty sure that when I wake up fully I will be much better.

I am going to pick up a friend of the boys today and we are headed for the pool. Should be there all day. Should be nice as long as G-baby keeps his swim vest on. He can swim...but wants to follow the big boys into the deep. I am always having to retrieve him and bring him back. He still panics everyonce in a while. So I am not comfortable with him being in the 5 - 10ft wihout the vest. He will be able to by the end of the summer though, once he gets to be a confident swimmer.

Well, I have to go work out and then vacuum and fold before we go. So busy I must get! See you all later
Hugsxx
missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 05:54 am
Good evening one and all, nice to see the Captain, verbivore and mismi on deck. Friday night here and had visitors calling by hence my sudden appearance.

Verbivore thank you for the explanation, 'up the ante' I usually say when cranking up for a bit more fun or a daring adventure. Smile

On reading your post am I to think you are still sleep walking at present mismi? You'd better wake up before heading to the pool otherwise they may have to retrieve you. Have fun at the pool though.

What about that router Izzie, did things arrive today and are you connected? You all have a great day.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 06:32 am
I'm awake now...nothing like 40 minutes on a stairclimber to get the blood flowing...why 40 minutes? I don't know..it was just how long I went before I started getting REALLY bored. I like walking better but it is too humid outside. Makes me tired and I do not go as far. Like you all asked for that. Sorry.

Okay - I am wishing you all a wonderful day...

rest well Dutchy.

DeeDee must have been very busy today.

VBV...take care of yourself and have a great weekend.

Izzy - hope S feels better soon and you have a wonderful weekend too.

actually I wish that for you all...
missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 07:47 am
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Laughing

I'M CONNECTED..... so the router arrived - did it work..... no - had to go through an engineer who had to remote in to the laptop and an hour later..... VOILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M HERE

HAPPY DAYS

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - how happy is that Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 07:52 am
Great stuff Izzie, will try the connection fortwith. :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 11:18:48