"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 08:15 pm
honestly?

Not so much...but that is okay - tomorrow is another one. I must go to bed early tonight...even though I was so tired last night I let the Prof. talk me into staying up until 12 friggin' 30 with him watching a movie. I have regretted it ever since. Zombie Mom today......and cr-ank-y.

thanks for asking :wink: sorry for the spew Razz

how you doin' hun?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 08:25 pm
Aw Missy, never mind - good on you for keeping him company. My hubby's trick is to talk me into staying up to watch a movie and the next thing I know he is zzzzzzzzzz. Talking about movies, I am getting a little sick of all the kid's shows on during the day with munchkin - Dora and Wiggles etc. sheeeeesh - thought I had done all that. And he is at the age where you can't put anything on for adults cause he will pick up the violence or language etc. Sooooo I think I know every Dora, Wiggles, Sesame Street etc. Although I do think Little Einsteins is quite educational for them.

Anyhow honey have a good night's sleep. ((xx))
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 08:29 pm
Yeah...the kids shows do get old after a while. I love Little Einsteins and Backyardigans...do you get them? The music in them is very clever...I find myself humming them well after the show is over...heh heh heh..Dora - so tired of and Wiggles...well, same thing...only can do so much Wiggles! Oh and Barney - well...I wouldn't even let my kids watch him...he drove me nuts! Teletubbies made my head hurt...well...trust me I know what you mean and think you are pretty sweet to be doing it again with your sweet Grandbaby!

Okau - I am signing off for the night...
Good Night DeeDee... :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 08:40 pm
Goodnight missy ((xx))
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 09:25 pm
Goodnight mismi and djj, nice seeing you at the end of the day, not for us though, have a little while to go haven't we ddxx. Smile

Lots of rain here overnight ddxx, did you get any?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 09:57 pm
Dutchy, just had a shower or two but not too heavy - I hope more is coming. Got anything planned for the weekend or just nice and quiet?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 10:08 pm
Nothing much exiting ddxx apart from going to a dog show on Sunday and meet up with some Victorian friends I haven't seen in years. We used to breed Samoyeds and regularly exhibited in Melbourne (not now anymore), so nowadays when there is a big show, as this one is, I go and have a look and renew old acquaintances.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 10:29 pm
Been too long with no silly humour on the ship.

Muppets with technology...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vDx4U09BvNw&feature=related

Rock
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 10:30 pm
Good call Rockhead.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 10:36 pm
Rockhead you and the rest of the gang have a good one. Night Y'all.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 10:43 pm
Goodnight Big Red. Good one Rocky.

Dutchy, you are not going to believe this but what dogs have mum and dad and I had since I was the age of 18 - Samoyeds. And we still have one. She is dad's dog and about 12 - 13 now but one in a long line of many. Even when I had the Irish Wolfhounds we had Samoyeds as well.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 10:45 pm
DeeDeexx are you near Sooke or Puget Sound?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 10:58 pm
Big Red - I don't even know where they are but, I am in Victoria state of Australia. Down Under with Dutchy. And I wish I could see more clearly what you are holding in your arms - they look cute!
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 11:03 pm
Victoria BC of course. Laughing And those small creatures are summer flukes.
I would have preferred two 200 lB halibut, Id still be eating from it. Laughing
Some year I'll get lucky enough to come down to Australia and do some fishing with you and Dutchy. :wink:
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 11:04 pm
hey bigred..was quite surprised with the change of the avatar...yeh now it relates to ur name eh?
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 11:06 pm
That's me before the 40's Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 11:08 pm
Hi bigred
The Puget Sound area is where I live.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 11:10 pm
I know that, but thanks for telling me again. ((((((((((((((((TTH))))))))))))))))))) Laughing :wink:
Edit and how are you today?TTH
2nd Edit: hope your not in much pain tonight , today.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 11:22 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Goodnight Big Red. Good one Rocky.

Dutchy, you are not going to believe this but what dogs have mum and dad and I had since I was the age of 18 - Samoyeds. And we still have one. She is dad's dog and about 12 - 13 now but one in a long line of many. Even when I had the Irish Wolfhounds we had Samoyeds as well.

What I co-incidence ddxx, I know a well-known Samoyed breeder not far from where you live. We had Samoyeds (5) for many years but ceased breeding before I retired and wanted to travel.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 11:22 pm
My post about Puget Sound was for deedeexx Very Happy
I was doing okay until I caught my right arm in an elevator door.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 03:16:25