Black tulip

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 04:55 am
Morning Montana

and hugs to you too X Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 04:55 am
Goodmorning / Afternoon / Evening

Hey hey to Tulip, Vegemite and Stevie. Sorry you couldn't be with us last nite - but yep, definitely here in spirit lovelies.

Monty - how's you today - headache free????????????????????????

(((Posivibes still))) on way... x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 04:56 am
Hey Tulip - you're on the deck - how's the elbow???????? Confused
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 05:06 am
hi all there ..a sneaky post from the office desk has to read back a lot i guess to knw abt the swinging sixties...and the way it swayed our crew..
glad to see ye captain..wil ctch up n ye frm home ..
nothing much here..sitting sleepy at my desk Sad
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 05:09 am
Thank yee Tulip. Hoping the elbow is better!

Hey ya Izzie :-D Thank yee as well and hoping all is a-ok. Did you enjoy you wonderful thunderstorm last night?

I was a bit busy with the ebay stuff (listings ending last night), so I wasn't able to spend much time on deck.

I was also able to get a fabulous, headache free, night of sleep for the first time in 6 weeks. Nothing like those heavenly pressure points.
Woke up with a headache, but I'm just about to do my Tico dance with the thumbs to 'poof' it away :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 05:12 am
Morin Verb :-D
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 08:00 am
Good Morning!

It's raining...that makes me sleepy. Ugh...I need to go get on the ol' stair climber and get the blood flowing....

I hope you all are having a good day...

will look forward to seeing those sleepin' later!

Hugs to all...going to get movin before I go comatose.

mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 08:24 am
Oh my goodness, now I have seen it all, mismi has gone of the wagon and has joined Alcohol Anonymus. Laughing

Morning crew, hugs to you all on this wonderful day, at least it was here. Just flying in for a few moments as it is near midnight. Keep the ship on even keel my hearties.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 08:43 am
Hi everyone Very Happy

Hey Dutchy, can I pet you? Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 08:47 am
Oh please do TTH, haven't had that pleasure today yet. Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 09:06 am
Well your feathers look so soft Laughing
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 09:59 am
It's good to see you all. Not too hung over are you? - Dutch, Mon-, mis-, & Ms. Captain Izzie!!
Tulip, verb-, Steve, we missed you at the big shindig!
TTH, long time no see!
Can totally sympathize with the misbehaving computer. Seems I have more bad luck with them than good. Oy!
Off to put the final finishing touches on my paper. Might be on & off today. Depends on domestic goddess duties and all that jazz...
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 10:03 am
Nice to see you devriesj Very Happy
They have internet access in MX, but I don't have a laptop. Unless the places I stay at have computers to use I am computer-less
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 10:13 am
Oh, I wanted to show you guys this bird. I thought s/he was so cute & funny. It looked at me kinda quizzical, then looked away Laughing

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6937/birdny4.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2336/bird1gm9.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 10:56 am
Welcome back TTH :-D
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 11:05 am
Thank you Montana Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 11:39 am
Hey all, just wanted to let you all know that I'm taking a break for a while. Gonna get some needed stuff done and I'll be back when I'm ready.

Always be good to yourselves and others.

Peace Cool
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 01:35 pm
Ditto Montana Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 03:03 pm
Ship's Log

I'm glad to see the rest of the 1960's evening continued for our QueenDev and BEAgle - HA….. this did make me laugh

JustBrooke wrote:
Izzie wrote:
Nite girles and deckhands... Very Happy

Ohhhhhhh I SOOOOO need a break. I just read that as "Nite girlies and dickheads." Rolling Eyes

Love you Babblin!

Vegemite came aboard, a little shocked with all the schmoozing going on - s'ok hunni - we like a good schmooooooze here. :wink: Talking of which - Stevie - you never told us the story about procreation and procrastination!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmm - sometime a? Tulip came aboard from work - so sorry the computer is playing up - hope you will be able to read this from work tomorrow. Hope the watered elbow has dried out.

The Full Monty came onboard smiling having had the first headache free nite for weeks, which was just great to see. We are all thinking about you and hoping for good news for the job. Quite understand about you needing to slip off for a bit hun - concentrate on you and keep the feeling good girl - you deserve to have all good feeling and no more headaches - you know we're here when you wanna yabber. See ya when you're ready. Take care Full Monty and remember those pressure points (love that TICO) Smile

TTH jumped back on board - it's good to see you are safe and well and that you enjoyed your holiday in Cabo. Hope that your holiday gave you time to reflect upon everything and that you were able to relax a little. Also hope that your shoulder is feeling better. Take care.

BEAgle has been soaring around and will no doubt be joining us shortly ….. oh BEAgle…………..

Dev - did you finish the paper and have you handed it in? Hope you got it all sorted - now you need to move on to the next thing Arrow and let that one go - done and dusted. Good for you girl. You're a Queen. Razz

So…. wishing a good rest-of-the-day to one and all and a good morning to our Ozzie Super Duo. Hope the crew on shoreleave are all well and know that we miss you.

Crew - you are the very Best. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 03:06 pm
What an amazing woman you are Izzie

((((IZZIE))))

lovin' ya' hun....

I am good for nuttin' today. pitiful

I will be reading and posting when I have something to say - can't seem to do anything else!

mis
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/10/2024 at 08:22:57