Oh yeah there is a special brew on the way!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:11 pm
Sleep well girlie Smile Lovin ya!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:14 pm
Good Night Tulip...see you tomorrow! Looking forward to it...hope you sleep tight! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:34 pm
Good morning molls, where is my FlavourQueen, I want to do the Charleston before we get into some serious business. Must compliment you broads on your outfits, you look fantastic. Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:34 pm
I gotta go myself...may be back...depends on the prof and what time he gets home and if he wants on the computer or not :wink: I defer

Izzie - rest well if I don't see you...you've done a great job today...the party is going to be great.

Hugs to all!
Mis
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:36 pm
Hey Dutchy...I can't stay long...but could you tell us all about the twenties...I mean you living during that time you have so much knowledge for us Razz :wink: SO kidding..couldn't resist

Hugs to you sweet friend...have a good day...hope to see you all later!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:40 pm
Love your compliments mismi, your so sweet, yea I go back a long way, better believe it. Hope all is well with you and yours, has that dreadful bug disappeared yet? Smooches, talk to you later.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:43 pm
Oh Dutchy! You don't go back that far - no where near that far...

I will leave you alone. :wink:

we are all well now thanks...see you soon
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:51 pm
Good morning all. Happy flapping! Smile just load up my champagne glass from the champagne waterfall. Smile Dutchy still can't believe we have had no rain. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:55 pm
Hi gorgeous ddxx, you also look fantastic in that outfit, you're in my black book for a dance. :wink:

Had some more rain overnight, everything very wet outside this morning.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 05:10 pm
Morning dutchy, you're in my book. :wink: Nice to hear we may still get some rain. Not much on for today, just the normal Wednesday subterfuge run for papa and I will get my colossus whilst I am out. Can you tango beagle?? Luv a tango.!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 05:17 pm
Oh ddxx, you took the words out of my mouth, can I tango, was invited to "Dancing with the Stars" to do that one. You're talking to the original Tango King, baby are you in for a swinging time, can't wait until we're on the floor. :wink:

Have completed the Baffler and the Cashwords of the Colossus.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 05:22 pm
Oooohhh - just noticed your avatar - mighty big gun you have there sir!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 05:25 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Oooohhh - just noticed your avatar - mighty big gun you have there sir!

Pleased you noticed, trying to impress, never misses target. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 05:32 pm
Well I will rely on you getting me out if we are raided. Smile Where is the captain - has she retired as yet?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 05:36 pm
ddxx have no fear, the Eagle is here :wink: Don't know where the Captain is, have not sighted her this morning, could be having a little party of her own.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 06:36 pm
Hey beagle - can you remember the show on tv called The Roaring Twenties (I think) and starred Dorothy Provine and from memory the twins Rex and Rhodes Reason (or maybe just Rex)??
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 07:08 pm
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllo Lovelies - how great to see the Auzzies - oh - missed you tonite - but was unavoiably detained Rolling Eyes 2am already and I'm cream crackered!

Anyhoooooooooo.... will sit and play for a little while coz heck - couldn't pass up the chance to see you two tango a?

Here's some beer for the BEAgle - who really has got a pistol in his pocket Shocked

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/speakeasy-big-daddy-ipa-pack.jpg

and a CINZANO 1920 2000 Florio e Cinzano classic for our Indeedee

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/Cinzano201920.jpg

ENJOY! Very Happy

Ship's Log

Hey Crew - we've had lots of folk onboard today and we got the Roaring Twenties off to a great start. It was great to see so many of you around. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wh8CCbxjAY

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/millie-cd.gif

So - the party has started and we hope everyone will be able to join us tomorrow evening - you never know what Cagney's and Molls might turn up a?

Just a quick wish to our JPB girlie who is Jazzing It Up in N'Awlins - have the best time girlie - you really deserve it.

Wishing everyone, wherever you are and whatever you're doing - be safe and we hope to see you soon. Lovin y'all Razz

Crew - you are the Very Best Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 07:27 pm
Hey captain - you know it takes two to tango but maybe we can stretch it to three!! :wink: How've you been?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 07:28 pm
Hey there Izzie, Dutchy, deedee and anyone else lurking around. :wink:
Looks like ya'll er gettin ready for a party!

Hope someone was able to make contact with TTH today to see how she's doing. I'm sure she knows that we'll support her when/if she comes back.

Anyhow....I'm just taking a little break from HW.

Hugs!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.15 seconds on 10/14/2024 at 10:24:02