"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 02:50 am
Great to see DDXX and Rainkeeper leave on a happy note, your humour certainly keeps this ship afloat, look forward catching up with you again tomorrow. The Eagle is going to fly around for a while and keep the ship on course, Captain's instructions, and dare a bosun ignore an order? Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 11:30 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

How lovely to see the crew onboard having a chinwag. Indeedee - loved the snake story. I love snakes (tho had a dodgy incident whilst baby-sitting a hungry corn snake once). It wasn't exactly a monster - but it did have it's eye on the pinky I was feeding and struck at me. Nasty Nasty snake!!!! RH-DJ - loved the monsters - in 3 mins, happy-sad-happy! RK sent us Frank and pics and one of the nicest cups of tea I have ever seen. I was at the back of the ship having some quiet reflection and that cuppa was just perfect - thanku. Very Happy

Our BEAgle has been swooping around - but I missed him today - will need to catchup with him in the morning!

The sun is really shining here today and it is warm and very much spring has sprung.

Hope everyone is having a good day and all is well in the world. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:10 pm
Good Morning crew and Captain, the Eagle is commencing a new day, hope you're all well. Pretty quiet overnight so I gather everybody is getting over a hectic weekend. Having my first coffee to find my balance and getting the brain into gear.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:15 pm
howdy Dutchy!

How in the world are you down there? I have had a busy day and am about to get off the computer to get my kids ready to go to skate night for the school...ugh. My knees are going to KILL me tomorrow. Skating is so hard on them. Anyway - I am trying to get all my ducks in a row so I can keep up with three little boys in a pretty big crowd of folks. I dread it. I do. And the professor is working late again so I will be doing ALL by myself. But this is the last one so we have to go.

Okay - enough about that...I hope you have a good day!

Hello Izzie! How are you honey?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:29 pm
mismi makes me smile

oh wait... that's the other thread :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:31 pm
See me stepping out? But trying desperately to block any criticism? heh heh heh... Razz pitiful ain't it?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:32 pm
keep stepping -- it gets easier with practice Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:32 pm
whew! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:34 pm
Missy makes me smile too JPB.....

hello hello hello

hoping the crew are well....

I'm k - feeling a little quiet right now Shocked HA - yep, it does happen once in a while Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:34 pm
Good morning all - smoke everywhere here still and made for a very eerie sunrise - giant red ball in a haze. Missy I know what you mean about trying to keep track of the kids in a crowd. When I took mine snow skiing I would put really silly and loud hats on them then I could just sit up in the coffee lounge and watch the side of the mountain and pick them out anywhere. Good luck on doing it solo!

Good morning dutchy - another great day for you today?? Don't know if captain is around?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:36 pm
Hey BEAGle and Indeedee (right above you hun - posted at the same time Shocked )

Good Wednesday to Oz xx
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:37 pm
Hey there DeeDee...I am doing what I do best right now - which is procrastinating. Putting off what I know I need to do. Which is get off my arse and get my skating clothes on and straighten the house a bit so the professor doesn't walk into heaps of toys that G-baby and I have managed to pull out...

I will be back later I hope.

Hope you all that are starting your day have a good one.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:38 pm
Hi there mismi and jpb, love to watch you in action mismi, are you ice skating or roller skating? Be careful won't you, doesn't matter one part of your anatomy will always cushion your fall. Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:39 pm
HA HA HA HA - that was hilarious.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:40 pm
:wink: Okey dokey - I have got a pillow to protect my small derriere Razz and I am heading off...

Hugs to you all... :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:41 pm
oh and it is ROLLER skating
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:41 pm
Oh Missy

I am procrastinating too Sad ...... please come back later - I have pic to post you which sums up my last 2 days...

it will make you smile..... just a little Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:52 pm
Good morning Izzieliz and JPB. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:55 pm
Hey Indeedee - what you got planned for the day today girlie Smile
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 03:56 pm
Hello everybody Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/17/2024 at 07:19:02