"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 04:45 pm
Morning Izzieliz, that must have bought back memories. Sounds like you had a great trip - how many weeks were you over here?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 04:46 pm
Hello DeeDee- Good to see you. I am about to go cook for the family. I hope you all have a good day...Izzie - take care of yourself sweety..hope you rest well tonight...what time you sleep anyway - :wink: hope to see you all tomorrow.
Mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 05:12 pm
OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh - Indeedee - I backpacked for a year - started in Oz and was supposed to be there 3months! Yeah right - Tall Ship - met a crew, hired a van, that was 2 months gone already and I ended up back in Sydney - and then started my travelling......7 months I stayed in Oz - 5 months, Rest Of World! Such a blast!

Missy - thanku hun - I will take care - don't sleep much (usually settle when the rooks start cawing - noisy so 'n so's - but kinda nice sound! Just as dawn comes - I sleep! Does that make me BUFFY Twisted Evil ) Hope to see you tomorrow hunni. You take care too.

Oh Oh Oh - just saw this on a Riddlers Thread

Tryst wrote:
Assume that a pregnant woman's probability of giving birth to a girl is p, where p is determined at the mother's birth according to a uniform distribution from 0.4 to 0.6

If the woman's first child is a girl what is the probability her next child will also be a girl?

Gosh - what a bloke thing - they all get technical - the only thing I can say to that is - when you are pregnant you never stop p'ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 05:41 pm
Looks like I have missed missy who has gone to cook. Ooh Izzie that sounded fun. Did you travel all over oz?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 05:54 pm
Yeah girl - everywhere! Whole lifetime of experiences in 7 months. Sydney to Perth right up coast, oh - Broome (nice) - thru NT - Kakadu (2months! - couldn't leave there, ran out of money and had to work!!!!!) - down thru middle (Katherine, Mataranka....oh oh oh) Olgas, Ayres, Cairns, Barrier Reef (hired a yacht there!!!!!!!!MAD MAD MAD) down to Expo88, Marlboro (cousins Brahman ranch), all the way back to Sydney. So many places, so many good memories - so many photos!!!!!! FAB! Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 06:03 pm
Wow you certainly covered some miles. Did you score a pearl in Broome?? Another coincidence coming up - we were there for expo 88 and I don't know if you noticed the amusement park next door well it was my husband's and my company that was responsible for making the rides and installing them there. Hope you had a ride on one of them! Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 06:14 pm
Hello DeeDee...I am peeking back in for a minute. Supper is over - I need to clean the kitchen ...but I wanted to get away for a bit...I hate cleaning the kitchen...and laundry :wink:

How are you?
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 06:16 pm
Wagga wagga! Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 06:23 pm
rainkeeper wrote:
Wagga wagga! Razz

Have many similar place names: Wonwondah - Yackandandah - Yoweragabbie - Beerburrum just to name a few. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 06:24 pm
Indeedee - OH MY OH MY OH MY - am gonna have to get the photos out. I was on a train thing... you know the kinda tram thing that takes the tourists round.....well, me and the guy Mark (Brit) who I ended up travelling with for a while, were the only Brits on it - and they let me be the "voice" - telling the tourists where we were going. It was hysterical. OH - I so gotta go and get the pics. Gosh, wouldnt that be funny if I had a pic of you and hubby somewhere in the background. To be honest, with the co-incidences and "strange things that have happened" on the ship and A2K - nothing would surprise me now! Very Happy

Will scan some pics tomorrow and see what we can see a? How happy! WOW - what a company to have! Do you/hubby still do that?

Missy - glad you're back - have a breather girlie. Then chores. (OOOH - someone wouldn't like me saying that - IMO dishes can be done later!!!!!!!!) Have a yabber or a play and take a load off hun. :wink:
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 06:25 pm
Wocka wocka...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdkbv8JtiYI&feature=related

RH
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 06:30 pm
Hi missy good to yabber to you. Hope you are feeling better now. I have to go out for a while so I will check in later and see who is still there.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 06:31 pm
Have a good day DeeDee

hehehe...charity chuckle for Fozzie... :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 06:36 pm
Oh...Rainkeeper and Bear posted and I didn't see them - Embarrassed
Thanks RH - Wocka Wocka - certainly in keeping with the towns Down Under - what great names of places to live. Smile Maybe we should have "Wagga Wagga" as our crew chant! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 06:55 pm
Ship's Log

Great to see our crew having some fun tonite. Razz

I started my day off (UK time) having a right old chinwag with Indeedee and the Bear which was just brill. Rainkeeper sent us some pics, and some rain to missy which was much needed. Such good crew. The ship sailed quietly throughout the day with missy taking the helm. So glad she is feeling a little better now - it's fab to hear the laughter back in her voice and hearing about her day. We've missed you girlie - heaps. It's good to hear about the boys and to share in your world. Thanku. Hope S-boy's shoulder is better (((S-boy))). Which makes me think of TTHun - we MISS YOU too. Come back when you can Beautiful One. Smile

Our RH-DJ sent us into a fever with his Animal! Thanku - always a smile when watching the tube.

We met with one of Bear's gorgeous relly's in a tree outside his house. How happy was that? (well done that neighbour!) And our WW-WOM crewed briefly and let us know she was K! She so wants a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VBV - where are you - we need your decision vegemite! Shocked

Then THE game took place. SOX v TIGERS. Stormy, Bear and The Professor are grinning like a Cheshire cats and waving crimson hose and red socks. Alex24….(and MILDixie) are being comforted by all the crew and…… I've just found out - it happens all over again tomorrow. Confused What's that all about then? I really need to get this baseball stuff sorted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck both teams tomorrow. (How did the Royals do…… RH-DJ - are you cheering…..are we raising glasses hun?) Question

Our gorgeous PINKBaby Twisted Evil turned up to play tonite and was being a little naughty, but very nice. Great to see him here - Cheeky PinkGIT. We hope his BabyBlueBro Cool will visit soon but it is so nice to see colour changes! We love Pink&Blue - it's a lovely mix of inDIGo! :wink:

FQ came onboard blowing raspberries - she'll be able to stay on longer next week so hope y'all get to have a good yip, yap, yop with her then. She's a bit wicked too!!! Love her. Very Happy

Indeedee crewed after PINK called her name - how does that happen - and, as always, such a pleasure to yabber with. Will catch you later girl if I'm not in the zzzzzzzz zone.

So, another day dawns and I wish you all well. Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow and we get together then. Hope all the crew on shoreleave know that we're thinking about them wherever they are, whatever they are doing.

Insomniac watch commencing.

Crew, you know what's coming…..

You are all the very best. And I thank you. Smile x
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 08:19 pm
Well guys, back on board. Had to run papa down to purchase his weekly lottery tickets. Mama and I feel he is not really quick enough on the responses to drive much any more, but we can't hurt his feelings by telling him. Sooo every Wednesday I have to think of some excuse why I have to go and would he like to come with me. I once read that you can't keep someone from dying by keeping them from living. But, I would hate him to have an accident and maybe hurt someone else too. So this is mamas and my little subterfuge each Wednesday, bless his heart.

Are you still there Izzieliz or missy??? Where is the bear???
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 08:25 pm
As a designated driver for those that should not, DeeDee, Bless you. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Iux70kM-4&feature=related

RH
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 08:26 pm
Hey Girl - Ima here - going to bed shortly tho - I think we may have visitor soon - The Bear is about and I reckon he may have had a makeover :wink:

Have to see what we cosmically changes into a? :wink:

Gonna listen to it RH.... x
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 08:29 pm
Rocky that really cracked me up thank you (((xx))) It is a worry but if you can still have a laugh.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 08:43 pm
THE BEAGLE HAS LANDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/21/2024 at 09:14:48