"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 04:03 am
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

Izzie will you be watching tomorrows game?

of course darlin' - just anyone try and stop me Very Happy

C'MON THE WALLABIES Very Happy
Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 04:06 am
@Izzie,
That's my girl, I need someone help me get the Wallabies over the line. Laughing Haven't figured out who Margo is barracking for. Wink
Izzie

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 04:12 am
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

That's my girl, I need someone help me get the Wallabies over the line. Laughing Haven't figured out who Margo is barracking for. Wink

AHAHAHHA... methinks Margo will be dancing with bells on for your chaps Very Happy I can just imagine her dancing with some Pom Poms Razz <oh my, that was terrrrible a? groan>

Wallabies are for sure the underdogs... but, their spirit is great and with the world cheering them on... it's anyone's game.

I love the All Blucks Wink I do, I really do... but I'll be cheering for Austrahhhhhlia!

mismi

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 03:40 pm
@Izzie,
Ahhh...sorry about Wales hun. So disappointing. I know.

I was in a haunted house last night. I didn't just walk through it. I was an actress. I got to be a victim in the corn field warning the people away. My shirt was all ripped up and I had some amazing Tammy Faye Baker mascara running down my face. My hair was teased within an inch of its life - I spent well over an hour trying to get all the knots out this morning. My part required me to beg the people not to go into the corn field - I pleaded and cried...then I would scream and the scary scarecrow would come out of the corn stalks and chase his new victims...I did that at least 50 times.

My throat hurts. And all that crawling and begging made me get a hitch in my getalong today. I am just too old to do this stuff now. It's going to take days to recover.

But still...it was fun!

Holding out for Tennessee to beat LSU - not likely - but I am keeping my fingers crossed. GO VOLS!
McTag

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 04:23 pm

Oh, le fucque!

The game was ruined by an Irish referee with a French name.

The French handled well, and tackled well, usually from an offside position. But the Taffs deserved so much more.

I've been so depressed all day......
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 01:21 am
not long now.....

just clobbered New Zealand big time: 42-6, but in rugby league!

Casey Stoner won moto gp.

Basketballers had a big win!

Hope the trend continues!
Izzie

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 01:27 am
@margo,
Ding Ding...

http://www.clock-shop.biz/img/?syscmd=picoverlay&picID=302642&text=&col=cc0000&angle=15&size=11&font=Verdana&flags=4&quality=90&loc=3316&spacing=0&resizeTo=180

Alarm clock went off, little fella is still zzzzing... I have cuppa and am good to go Razz

Morning Crew Very Happy

C'MON AUSTRALIA

<waving to the Sheila Goil MARGO >
Izzie

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 01:30 am
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

I was in a haunted house last night. I didn't just walk through it. I was an actress. I got to be a victim in the corn field warning the people away. My shirt was all ripped up and I had some amazing Tammy Faye Baker mascara running down my face. My hair was teased within an inch of its life - I spent well over an hour trying to get all the knots out this morning. My part required me to beg the people not to go into the corn field - I pleaded and cried...then I would scream and the scary scarecrow would come out of the corn stalks and chase his new victims...I did that at least 50 times.

My throat hurts. And all that crawling and begging made me get a hitch in my getalong today. I am just too old to do this stuff now. It's going to take days to recover.

But still...it was fun!

Holding out for Tennessee to beat LSU - not likely - but I am keeping my fingers crossed. GO VOLS!

oh my, that sounds quite scary Mis Shocked Good golly mis mismi!!

Hope you have a day of recovery and get yer little nap thisavo. GO VOLS too Razz (((((((((Missy))))))))) x

Morning ((TAGGERS))!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 01:43 am
@Izzie,
will I be made to walk the plank, should I stick to my guns and root on the blacks?

make mine extry strong please, it's been a long rocky day...
Izzie

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 01:48 am
@Rockhead,
Morning Rock

<ducks out way of withering glares from Margo and the BEAgle, Spike, MsO, DadPad, The Wabbit and HH> Razz

(my, you're a brave chap!)

Ull Blucks are definitely the top dog for this one

but.... ya never know!!

Gotta go with Austrahhlia myself but 'eh, NZ need a supporter so yeah, go for it Razz

pouring a cuppa to wing it out to KS, here we go...

MORNING BEAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Izzie

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 01:56 am
@Izzie,
Australian National Anthem....

llalallllaaaaaaaaaaa

NZ anthem lalllllllllllllallala

0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 01:57 am
National anthem - I think Quade Cooper's asleep!

The Kiwis haven't started booing him yet!
Izzie

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 02:00 am
@margo,
http://fionamackenzie.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Maori-haka.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhh.. Margo, there's a few hairy eyeballs from the Aussie Team

hahhwhohwwhhawaaaaaaaaaaaaahakawahhh
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 02:01 am
and the throat slitting haka!
Izzie

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 02:02 am
@margo,
let's play rugby...

whatta start by the Blacks... massive
Izzie

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 02:09 am
@Izzie,
TRRRRRRRRRRYyyyyyyy.... perfect try from NZ... they are immense!

no conversion

Australia 0 - NZ 5

C'MON AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

@Izzie,
Wow. 5 - 0. What a try...... Laughing
0 Replies

Rockhead

@Izzie,
yowza...

my good friend dutchy, who will prolly never speak to me after this, has been so kind as to give me a first class link to watch from tonight...

go blacks.
Izzie

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 02:11 am
@Rockhead,
goodonya BEAgle Very Happy

All Blacks are all over Australia at the mo... man, they don't half pound the ground!
Rockhead

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 02:12 am
@Izzie,
we're kickin' it...

agressive.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 07:36:23