I am the governor of my actions

Gilbey

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 03:45 pm
I am me, in order to be me you would have to be me. I am the governor of my actions, what I do is the result of my ability to control what it is that I do. I, the governor of my actions, does not always agree with my actions, but I carry out those actions nonetheless. But can it be that I and me be one, and yet I disagree with me? Can I being me, knowingly make me carry out actions that I know are wrong? I's influences over me is strong, because at the time of any one action I tells me that my actions are right, that I want to do them, I being me. When reflecting on my actions, I sometimes tells me that I was wrong to do such a thing, but at the time I would not have told me to do anything else. The principle here is when I tells you to do something, think about what I is telling you to do, rather than just submitting your actions to I's will. Ask yourself, "Where did I get the idea to do such a thing?" whatever that thing may be, then decide yourself whether you want to do such a thing.

You have control over your actions; I doesn't have control over your actions.
I is the instinctive response to any given situation or decision. You are the one controlled by I until you can make your own decisions.

I don't know what this means but if it means anything to you then, well, there you go.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 612 • Replies: 0
No top replies