Lose weight...

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:23 am
Hi to all...How are you?I am from Greece and discovered the forum while I was browsing searchning for a solution...I am male,13 years old,about 1.80 height...I weigh approximately 85kg... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I am so sad...Could you please give me solutions to lose weights??I don't wanna go and see a doctor,I dont even want my parents to know about my alarms..I dont only wanna lose some wight...What can I do?My program does not allow going to a gym...Please... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,411 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:32 am
Replace sugar, white flour and processed food with more lean meat, vegetables and whole grains. Stop drinking soda and soft drinks. Drink more water and tea. Watch less TV and video, go for more walks. Help you parents around the house to gain muscle or take up a sport at school. It's a way of life not a temporary change,
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 01:48 pm
Eat less, move more.

"Moving" doesn't require a gym. You can walk. You can touch your toes and do sit-ups anywhere. Google for exercise pages--there are thousands of them.
0 Replies