YO, WHERE MY CHEESEHEADS AT? LET'S GO PACKERS!

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:04 pm
My dream scenario for the NFL playoffs, now that my Steelers have been eliminated, is one that puts me in the same camp with you wacky cheese-wedge-wearing beings. It would also be one of the highest-rated, most historically pleasing scenarios in any superbowl EVER.

Here's the dream:

Patriots go undefeated through the playoffs, meet the Packers in the superbowl, and Brett Favre and Tom Brady have a duel for the ages. The high-scoring shootout ends in some type of heroics from Brett Favre on the last play of the game (I'm picturing him dragging a couple of tacklers on his back into the end zone to score the winning touchdown), thus beating the Patriots and securing Brett Favre's legacy as the greatest competitor to ever play the game. Who else would be better to give Tom Brady and the juggernaut Patriots the comeuppance they so greatly deserve? It could happen!!!

So where my cheeseheads at!?

Let's go Packers!!!! BEAT THE **** OUT OF THE SEAHAWKS!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,158 • Replies: 38
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:10 pm
no love for the giants?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:11 pm
GB sucks
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:50 pm
I have no loyalty to the Giants, although it's fun to watch games in a bar when everyone is so into it...but still...PACKERS! PACKERS! PACKERS!

Now where the hell are those wacky cheese-head, Bill and Soz?

COME ON CHEESEHEADS, WHERE YOU AT!?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 04:27 pm
RIGHT HERE MOTHERFUKKER!

LET'S

GO

PACK!!!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 04:39 pm
The Australian connection.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Sport/Australias-NFL-stars-into-playoffs/2007/01/02/1167500116929.html
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 12:59 pm
Hi, Dadpad. That is a great article. It shows that either that is a really crappy newspaper, or you guys really don't follow american football all that much. Laughing They're talking about Ben Graham from the Jets, who beat the Raiders to seal their spot in the playoffs...the only problem is that none of that happened and the Jets aren't even in the playoffs. That whole article is wrong in too many ways to fix.

Here's what's really happening.

Gargamel, do you share my vision? Brady and his teammates walk off the field silent, dejected, and all but ignored, while a crush of fans and reporters crowd around Favre as his teammates carry him on their shoulders to the stage that has been erected on the fifty-yard line for the trophy ceremony. He is greeted with a thunderous fourteen-minute ovation. Tears are flowing freely from the eyes of every man, woman, and child in attendance as the old fighter waits for the crowd to settle down, and when they finally do quiet down, the whole stadium goes as quiet as a cathedral. Brett, overcome with the emotion of the moment, looks out to the crowd and begins to speak.

Okay, that's as far as my vision goes at this point, but still, it's pretty good, right?

Packers vs. Seahawks. Less than three hours to game time!

LET'S GO PACKERS!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 01:03 pm
kickycan wrote:
Hi, Dadpad. That is a great article. It shows that either that is a really crappy newspaper, or you guys really don't follow american football all that much. Laughing They're talking about Ben Graham from the Jets, who beat the Raiders to seal their spot in the playoffs...the only problem is that none of that happened and the Jets aren't even in the playoffs. That whole article is wrong in too many ways to fix.

Here's what's really happening.

Gargamel, do you share my vision? Brady and his teammates walk off the field silent, dejected, and all but ignored, while a crush of fans and reporters crowd around Favre as his teammates carry him on their shoulders to the stage that has been erected on the fifty-yard line for the trophy ceremony. He is greeted with a thunderous fourteen-minute ovation. Tears are flowing freely from the eyes of every man, woman, and child in attendance as the old fighter waits for the crowd to settle down, and when they finally do quiet down, the whole stadium goes as quiet as a cathedral. Brett, overcome with the emotion of the moment, looks out to the crowd and begins to speak.

Okay, that's as far as my vision goes at this point, but still, it's pretty good, right?

Packers vs. Seahawks. Less than three hours to game time!

LET'S GO PACKERS!

Indeed, we envision the same thing. Though I don't want to jinx #4. Therefore, I am now going to drink a beer. Then walk to my sister's house to watch the game.

Excellent.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 01:25 pm
This won't make me any new friends, but that was not likely anyway...

Colts vs Packers

(duckig Boston barrage....)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 02:40 pm
It could happen. It would ruin my beautiful vision, but it could happen.

Oh, and for the record, although I have no loyalty to them, I think the Gi-nads are going to at least make it a game against the Cowboys.

One hour to game time!
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 02:41 pm
kicky wrote:
(I'm picturing him dragging a couple of tacklers on his back into the end zone to score the winning touchdown)

What with the HGH he's most likely on, that would certainly be possible.

Have you seen the size of his head lately? He's starting to look like the Addams Family's Lurch.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:43 pm
Go Seahawks!!!
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:55 pm
Boy, the GB fans sure are quiet right now.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 04:33 pm
Who's quiet NOW!?

Serendipity decided to kick the Packers in the teeth in the form of two fumbles in the first minute that lead to a 14-0 deficit. Now they just scored a touchdown after a Seahawks fumble to take a 21-14 lead early in the second.

Serendipity's a bitch. Ha!

What a crazy freakin' game this is so far.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 04:47 pm
We need lot's more snow...
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 05:02 pm
Re: YO, WHERE MY CHEESEHEADS AT? LET'S GO PACKERS!
kickycan wrote:
My dream scenario for the NFL playoffs, now that my Steelers have been eliminated, is one that puts me in the same camp with you wacky cheese-wedge-wearing beings. It would also be one of the highest-rated, most historically pleasing scenarios in any superbowl EVER.

Here's the dream:

Patriots go undefeated through the playoffs, meet the Packers in the superbowl, and Brett Favre and Tom Brady have a duel for the ages. The high-scoring shootout ends in some type of heroics from Brett Favre on the last play of the game (I'm picturing him dragging a couple of tacklers on his back into the end zone to score the winning touchdown), thus beating the Patriots and securing Brett Favre's legacy as the greatest competitor to ever play the game. Who else would be better to give Tom Brady and the juggernaut Patriots the comeuppance they so greatly deserve? It could happen!!!

So where my cheeseheads at!?

Let's go Packers!!!! BEAT THE **** OUT OF THE SEAHAWKS!!!

Bounces up and down on Kickys lap swinging my towel!!!

What a game! My poor dog hauled ass back to his bed after those turnovers in the first few minutes. Embarrassed Poor doggie. Bad thing is....I'm still jumpin up and down. What a comeback.

Goooooo Packers!!!!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 05:30 pm
Yes! I love it when Brooke bounces up and down on my lap! Score again, Packers! AGAIN!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 06:13 pm
Oh, I see that martybarker looks a little down. I hate to see that. Well, never let it be said that Kickycan doesn't share the happiness. Martybarker, you may also bounce up and down on my lap.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 06:14 pm
Thanks for straightening me out Kicky

Quote:
It shows that either that is a really crappy newspaper,

Its a sydney newspaper so thats a possibility

Quote:
or you guys really don't follow american football all that much

This is more likely.

I have no idea and cheerfully admit it. But thats no problem to a rabid Australian Sports fan
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 06:20 pm
Don't worry, dadpad, I still love ya. But then again, with two beautiful women on my lap, I love everyone.
0 Replies