$60.00 wasted...

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 02:05 am
Why do people love Assassins Creed, which is by far one of the worst games ever made. They go on about its historical accuracy and rich details but, I don't want art appreciation, I want to play the ******* game. A child could play that game.
Same thing with mass effect, all these monologues and mini movies.
Could I just play the ******* game.
This is why I only play fighting games. It takes skill and technical accuracy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,082 • Replies: 9
No top replies

mrhunt

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 02:41 am
Heh,Yeah.....a guy i work with really liked it but it seemed too much like prince of persia Series for me to enjoy...

but i know what u mean with all the cutscenes.....There was this one On Ps2 that was an RPG and Easily 60% of the entire GAME was Cutscenes.....Oh....Was it xenosaga?I think That was it...and it was a 3 part game and Just NOTHING but ******* cutscenes and the Rest was stupid Hard to controll mech battles....
0 Replies

jasonrest

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 09:05 am
I had left the gaming scene for some years and Ive only recently returned to a very different kind of game but I refuse to join in regardless of how many five star ratings that stupid game gets.

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one yawning during cut scenes.
0 Replies

the CG

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 02:11 pm
I can see where you are coming from with wanting more action and all, but Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect sadly are not action games...they are rpgs...excellent rpgs, in fact. They both are not terrible games...visually they are both quite stunning, esp Assassin's Creed, and with Mass Effect the format and character interaction is unrivaled. I think that if I were looking for an action game and brought either of these 2 games home...I would certainly be as disappointed as you both... Try Call of Duty4...now that's an awesome action/shooter, that's the latest game that I'm hooked on. The multiplayer on xbox live is mindblowing, (even with the recent problems with the xbox live servers.) I've played the Conan demo for the 360 and I think that's worth checking out. But my all time favourite is Gears of War, that's a solid action packed game...esp the multiplayer.
0 Replies

jasonrest

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 03:17 pm
You sound informed, and I guess if I had an inclination for video games I would know which ones to buy.
On the same token the manufacturer makes no effort from what I've seen to classify this as an action game or that as an Rpg.

I bought call of duty of 4 and of course I love it.
I love VF5 more but cod4 is more than playable.

Haven't played gears of war yet. I'll check it out.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 02:52 am
Oh MAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! I should Pimp Slap you RIGHT NOW For Not Playing gears Of war yet! how COULD YOU!

If you have a nice Pc Check out the New PC Version as theirs a ton of new AWSOME single and multiplayer Stuff which is MORE than worth it......

but yeah,Gears is an INCREDIBLE game and one of my all time favorites Easily.
0 Replies

jasonrest

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 07:00 pm
consider me pimp slapped but I will buy the game and redeem myself. Shocked
0 Replies

azchristina90

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 03:24 pm
I liked assassins creed for a little bit, but as you play the game through it gets old and boring because you do everyhting over and over again......

overall id give the game 7/10

BTW: GEARS OF WAR IS ******* AMAZING!!! One of the best games i've ever played!
0 Replies

jasonrest

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 04:06 pm
azchristina90 wrote:
I liked assassins creed for a little bit, but as you play the game through it gets old and boring because you do everyhting over and over again......

overall id give the game 7/10

BTW: GEARS OF WAR IS **** AMAZING!!! One of the best games i've ever played!

more like.....-10 out of 10.
0 Replies

jacob23

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 07:24 am
Re: $60.00 wasted...
jasonrest wrote:
Why do people love Assassins Creed, which is by far one of the worst games ever made. They go on about its historical accuracy and rich details but, I don't want art appreciation, I want to play the **** game. A child could play that game.
Same thing with mass effect, all these monologues and mini movies.
Could I just play the **** game.
This is why I only play fighting games. It takes skill and technical accuracy.

Its fun when you beat it. You get to go around killing random people without dying.
0 Replies