Craven!!!!! Question about the New A2K

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 06:26 am
Hi Craven (or anyone else that would know this stuff...and here i'm really hoping Monger makes an appearance..but anyway)

Will the new & improved A2K be rolled out bit by bit change-wise, or will it be one day its old and the next day, it's all new digs?

Will there be a change in the Look of it and the general operation of how we navigate within the forum?

I'm getting a little excited by the prospect of what A2K will be like in the coming {insert span of time here} and I want to know if I'm properly excited or if the changes will not be visible and really more of an internal sort of behind the scenes sort.

Right..it's because I'm a forums ho (haha j/k) and I love seeing the differences in how many there are out here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 930 • Replies: 6
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 07:59 am
Re: Craven!!!!! Question about the New A2K
onyxelle wrote:
Right..it's because I'm a forums ho (haha j/k)

Oh my god Laughing

No to derail anything.. but in the early morning before my coffee

I read this as 'famous ho'
Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 08:00 am
I will hunt it down in case you have not seen it, but there was a 6+ page on thread changes, page changes, lay out changes and such... that may have the answer to your timing question

lemme see if I can find it..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 08:01 am
Here's one
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 10:07 am
Thanks Shewolf. I kept up with that thread, but I was realy trying to ask more pointed questions about the operationality (is that a word?) of the site, it's aesthetics and so on.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 05:55 pm
Re: Craven!!!!! Question about the New A2K
onyxelle wrote:

Will the new & improved A2K be rolled out bit by bit change-wise, or will it be one day its old and the next day, it's all new digs?

One day old, one day very much unfinished new.

Quote:
Will there be a change in the Look of it and the general operation of how we navigate within the forum?

Yes and yes. Significant changes in both.

Quote:
I want to know if I'm properly excited or if the changes will not be visible and really more of an internal sort of behind the scenes sort.

Right..it's because I'm a forums ho (haha j/k) and I love seeing the differences in how many there are out here.

It will be a very big difference, and probably unlike any forum you've seen (not trying to hype it here, it's just not designed as a "forum" and simply doesn't look like one).

It won't be cool for a while after it launches though, but we'll need to get the foundation out there to build on.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 05:47 am
this makes me very happy and excited. I'm so glad that my first forum 'home' is getting a complete redesign and CDK, you've got all my support and good wishes for this. *hugs* do your thing big dawg!
0 Replies