Problem installing Excel 2007

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 11:34 am
I am trying to install Excel 2007, but can't get beyond the request for the product key because I keep getting the message that the key I have entered is incorrect. Because of the incredible difficulty,the packaging the box in which the disc came was totally destroyed. I did manage to copy the key (correctly, I thought) manually, but somewhere I guess I made a mistake.

How can I get the key and install the software
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 707 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 12:57 pm
Are you sure that was the product key you copied. I've got Office Home and Student 2007, and truely, the package was a nightmare, but the product key is inside, not that mess on the outside with the bar code, which does get destroyed. Rotate the package open and look on that big plastic area on the moveable part of the package/lockbox.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 01:26 pm
Problem installing Excel 2007
It's ok. The type face on the box makes "8" look just like "B", and that's what I typed.

The packaging is HORRIBLE.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 02:35 pm
I swear, Tomkitten, I was considering which power tool would make the neatest job of opening it. Glad you got it going. B's look like 8's and and my handwritten D looks alot like the number 0
0 Replies