Can'r access Mozillazine

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 10:37 am
I use Thunderbird for my email, and for the last couple of days reception of email has been very irregular. I have tried numerous times to reach Mozillazine to post my problem there, but cannot access that site at all. I simply get the report that the reception has timed out, both for both Thunderbird Mozillazine.

Does anyone here who uses Mozillazine have any suggestions about solving this problem?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 979 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 11:19 am
same here
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:29 pm
Can'r access Mozillazine
Thank goodness, dys - at least it isn't my computer, though it's a nuisance, regardless.

I didn't get your message on Thunderbird; had to go directly to A2K via Firefox which doesn't seem to be affected.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:31 pm
Can'r access Mozillazine
Believe it or not, just after posting the above, your A2K response appeared. Now maybe I can access Firefox and ask what's going on. If I find out anything I'll let you know.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:44 pm
Can't= access Mozillazine
Well, I finally accessed Mozillazine and the Thunderbird support forum, but, as has frequently happened with Thunderbird, my post was rejected with a message saying that username was already taken. Never mind that I've been using it for ages...

Your guess is as good as mine...
0 Replies