A Second Digression: A State of Confusion.

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 04:31 am
Debacle -- if you go to the Avatar warehouse where they keep these thingies on this site, I think the very first one in line is perfect for you. Kind of complementary to dlowan's butt-fiend bunny, too.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 05:32 am
Embarrassed Twisted Evil Embarrassed Twisted Evil Embarrassed Twisted Evil Embarrassed Twisted Evil

BUTT FIEND BUNNY!!!?????????

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

As for you, Patio-pooper, I may not have started this fight - but I will sure finish it! (takes machine gun from cunningly concealed larger pocket, and assembles it expertly......)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 07:03 am
The bunny has spoken . . . ok, ok, please just put the gun down . . . backing away slowly . . . i never asked fer no lapine cuisine . . .
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 10:14 am
oh, dear. is that what marsupials keeps in their poucheses?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 10:28 am
Oh my god. Deb, are you a marsupial bunny??? Perhaps a 'roo?

I wondered about that cigarette...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 10:30 am
Mebbe a wallaby . . .
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 10:31 am
Heeeeeeheee. That's fun to say!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 10:31 am
oh, they've got marsupial versions of everything down there. rabbits, dogs, trees, cacti, shopping carts. everything grows a pouch sooner or later. that's why they've got the accent. everything's clipped because they're not 100% focused on what they're saying, because they're usually fiddling with stuff (car keys, credit cards, submachine guns) in their pouches, which they're not quite used to yet.

truth be told, i wouldn't be at all surprised if that prime minister who disappeared down there a few years back didn't just climb into his own pouch to take a nap and couldn't find his way out.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 12:51 pm
I am not a marsupial - I am just a girl who believes you cannot have too many pockets...

Harold Holt - yes, 'tis not every country who can so easily mislay a Prime Minister at the beach.......there was a rumour he had been taken up by a Chinese submarine and replaced a moribund Chairman Mao - whom he somehat resembled.

I think the man was tuna....
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 12:53 pm
Yeah, there's some pretty nasty currents off the beach where he disappeared, aren't there? Harold "Chum" Holt...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 01:20 pm
Yes indeedy - and the seas were high.

Many think he suicided because his wife was having an affair - and she DID marry very soon afterwards.....who knows?

Yes - methinks 'twas chum ..... I still love it that we could have a PM so unguarded that he could drown quietly - whether by accident or intent - though I guess Kennedy, at more or less the same time, was getting away from HIS omnipresent guards for quickies quite regularly....."Life will find a way" she said, portentously...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 01:30 pm
Oh, (mon petit) Cassandra of the Mundane
Guide me in this Earthly plane
Tell me what the future holds
And how Nature spins and folds.
I'll follow you to Elysian fields...

So long as there's rabbit stew for dinner!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 01:36 pm
(loads machine gun anew...)
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 01:57 pm
"Life will find a way" was a quote from that dinosaur movie, Jurassic Park, right?

I hadn't heard about this important personage who has lost himself. It happened a while back? Good grief. Misplacing a minister doesn't sound very wise. And his widow already wed? It smells a bit like a rat. Was her new husband in the security force, perchance?

Kennedy was from a different time, which makes a lot of difference... not the oversexed part, but the I-can-sneak-off-even-though-I'm-president side of things.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 02:02 pm
Kennedy and Holt were from the same time..... and his wife did not marry until AFTER he drowned....and he was the PRIME Minister - like your President, only under a Westminster System, of sorts....

Australian politicians have never needed the kind of security your folk have - until now, possibly, because Al Quaeda have declared war on us, too....sigh...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 02:06 pm
Life will find a way is, indeed, from Jurassic Park - and the quote made it into the movie.

I can't believe it! I am reading a Michael Crichton - on nano-technology - as we speak...well, not really as we speak, since I cannot read a book and post at the same time, but you probably know what I mean....
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 02:08 pm
I work down the hall from a nanotechnology research center. Interesting stuff. Lotsa weirdos in the field, too -- I can tell you that. The ultimate pursuit of the anal-retentive egotist.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 02:13 pm
Really? Why? Hmmmmmm.....
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 02:21 pm
Very small things which must me manufactured with immaculate care.

New and potentially very important field with considerable potential notoriety (surely I'm looking for a different word there) for those who advance it into the realm of practicality. (That is, if someone makes nanomachines that can move through our body identifying nascent cancers, they're name will surely become of the household variety.)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 02:51 pm
aha -
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:22:14