A Second Digression: A State of Confusion.

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 07:27 pm
[action] Backs sloooowly away [/action]
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 07:29 pm
chicken
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 07:33 pm
Guilty as charged, mentions of knogging of urinals and rusty knives strike fear into my heart.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 07:36 pm
stuck by the urinal with a rusty knife, Craven was fearful of moving forward or backward
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 07:38 pm
We're still on the same wavelength about bubbles aren't we? I fancy a roast hare.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 07:44 pm
BBQ'd bunny, with a side o'fizz? Laughing
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 09:17 pm
You guys may not be confusing deb, but you sure are confusing the daylights out of me. Mayhaps I need to start at the beginning and read through (or perhaps start here and go backwards???)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 09:51 pm
Bandylu, if you are confused then the thread is working!

Back, I'm back. Debacle, yes, I really do like having Monday on Tuesday.
It has been a few years now, and I still get a kick out of Mondaymorningtraffic noise outside as I pour a second cup of coffee and noodle about not doing my list of home tasks.

Not that I like traffic noise, but it is less here, in north northern California. (Eureka, Patiodog...there, I gave it away!)

So they, the they we had the meeting with today, liked our plans, indeed loved them, terrific they said, and I think, ok, what is the catch? Things I don't worry about don't usually work out. I'll have to try not worrying more often. Perhaps I'll eat cake.

Patiodog, I sort of worked for the state and academia once, at UCLA, a state place. We were in an outbuilding, not under the eagle eyes of the department administration office. Stories, I could tell stories.
Ah, that was a long time ago.

Like the new avatar. I didn't notice anymore dogs when I picked my Rosso Fiorentino cherub, woulda picked one too. Now I rather like the cherub. Not quite my personality though.

Enough.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 01:35 am
What the SMEG are we doing in Food and Drink?!

JEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Please put us back in general - it is our spiritual home!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 01:40 am
Go, Dlowan!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 01:50 am
I wouldn't mind being in food and drink category, if there was some evidence that food and drink were available and/or supplied.
But here I sit, dry as a drought, and fading away with hunger (some hope) and not the slightest hint of a morsel of food in sight! Not even a suggestion Confused

Sheesh. Take me back to general - I can generalise any day! Speaking of which, where is da General Lee........???
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 05:45 am
Yeah, how come we're outta food and bevrages? Like margo says, it's dryern a doggone dinger here! Wasn't like this when MA was in charge of vitals.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 05:48 am
I just had my lunch while talking to a very lovely woman on MSN messenger

<BURP>

Who is General Failure and why is he trying to read my hard disk ?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 06:07 am
If you folk want food and drink here, then I suggest you bring a plate and a bottle - the establishment springs for coffee, bread and cheese, fruit and wine - oh, and juices and clean water. And a range of teas....

And sofas...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 06:15 am
I'll have a very long sofa, thank you . . . one upon which a long dog such as myself can stretch out . . . ah . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 06:19 am
There ya go, long boy..... wittle dwinkie?

I must comment, apropos of food, that all this talk of EATING BUNNIES has gone neither un-noticed nor un-felt........

waaaaah!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 06:20 am
I was holding out for goose, myself, but then Craven ran off, in such a craven manner . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 06:27 am
Yes - is onomatoepeiac (I CANNOT spell that word!) an appropriate descriptor for the situation of the name delineating the character - as in this pusillanimous person's case?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 06:29 am
no, Boss, although i don't recall the correct term . . . onomatapoetic phrases are "sound words or phraes"--biff, boom, bam, tick-tock, ding-a-ling . . . you know . . . (i can't be sure i spelled it correctly, neither, Boss)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 06:32 am
perhaps, as of now, we may refer to such happenchances as "de Kereisms?"
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.75 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 12:24:03