A Second Digression: A State of Confusion.

littlek

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2002 09:38 pm
yech!
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2002 10:16 pm
Ditto what littlek said.
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2002 10:51 pm
I haven't the foggiest idea what's going on here which means I am a perfect contributor to the digression thread. So -- consider yourselves digressed upon or with or at or whatever.
And anyway, how is everybody doing on the other side of the world (and which side is the 'other' side)?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2002 11:40 pm
Cheezits, this thread goes fast. I had to read up twenty two pages since my last post and I am certainly glad I did, what with Craven's illicit photo of Debbunny and MA's new job and the trip plans for Oz and the finding of a Malamute as a campus icon. Oh, and the male brain, I loved that and want one for myself, the link that is, not the brain, I like my own brain, or rather, I am used to it, it is so ingrained with whatnot and its feedback that I could not get along with another one, or without this one.

Monday night here, which is my Sunday night as I work Saturdays, and so I have the mondaynighttummyclench. Not like the old days when all hell was always breaking loose at work. Tomorrow's just a presentation which we still have to do two drawings for, but that isn't until 1:30, piece of cake she says.

Cake. Carbohydrates in that. Nooooooooooo.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2002 11:56 pm
Debacle! That was udderly fowl!

Welcome Bandylu! We are honoured - youall come along wiv ussuns and footle all you wish! I believe we are doing fine and sort of spiffingly, really - if you don't count various nasty things our federal government is doing.... but I digress...

Poor Osso. Now - tell me - is it of advantage overall, in the joy/misery, comfort/discomfort stakes to convert your Monday to Tuesday, or your Friday to Thursday?
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 05:53 am
Fowl, is it? And wit udders, no less? Never thought much of chicken breasts, they don't waggle when they waddle but their wattles wobble.

Hi, Kara ... :wink:
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 06:03 am
Ol' Debacle had a farm ee - eye - ee -eye - oh!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 06:09 am
and on that farm he had some cats, eee-yi-eee-yi-oh
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 10:18 am
with a fft fft here
and a fft fft there

osso -- well, you're back at work now, and probably more industrious than i (i not being in industry at all but employed by the twin devils of wasted energy -- academia and government -- and were i industrious surely they'd think me an unmotivated fool or a quiet threat, they -- the administrative types, the types who can't survive the harsh competitive environment of the outside world and so incubate themselves for hatching into retirement -- to foully foul up the fowl digressowl (an owl is no fowl) -- they -- to return to that, which is where i left off, back there -- they not knowing, i suspect, what distiguishes industriousness from industrialist -- differences in part-of-speech identity (can anyone tell me the word for that? surely there is one, though whether it be a noun or an adjective i know not, nor will i venture to conjecture), and they not trusting industrialists because of their association with industry, which, as previously stated (or not), is not in effect here) -- where was i? yes, questioning ossobuco, which mustn't (that is to say, it generally is but doesn't have to) be made from veal, yes, osso, my question, at last: the north of northern california could be oregon, doncha know.

huh. turns out that's not a question at all.

here a fft, there a...
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 12:07 pm
A good home baked apple pie. Now that's grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat digestion! Um-Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm! Rolling Eyes :wink: Smile Very Happy Laughing Embarrassed
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 12:13 pm
Apple pie this.Apple pie that.What´s next?
Doris Day?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 12:16 pm
She's not a Second Digession, just eye candy. On second thought, maybe you are right? I'm in a State of Confusion!
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 12:18 pm
Had a good voice though,ol´ Doris.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 02:07 pm
lovely digression patio! give the doggy a filet mignon.

doris day and apple pie are REALLY streeeeeetching my tolerance levels this early.......
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 02:12 pm
I'd pay good money never to see an image of Doris Day again . . . that woman is truly barf material . . .
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 02:16 pm
Okay, send me some good money and I'll take it off.

http://www.heritagebks.com/movies/nf19100.jpg

(Oddly enough, I think I've said that before...)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 02:17 pm
Well, i won't be back to this thread 'til y'all put some more pages on . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 02:50 pm
Patio! You are just being naughty now!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh........

sometimes wonder why I bother opening threads.....people just muss 'em up......what thanks do I get........whole lotta cleaning to do......fights and stuff breaking out all the time......I need a little drinkie and a nice warm bath.....
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 02:54 pm
A Sentana sandwich around Doris Day - now that is a sight!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2002 02:56 pm
a sight too much, yeah
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 04:37:32