Sean Taylor Tribute

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 01:31 pm
The Washington Redskins lined up with only ten players on defense instead of the normal 11. A very touching tribute to the fallen warrior. Sean should be remembered for his exemplary play on the football field, not used as fodder for gun lunatics.

I can only consider myself lucky to have witnessed his play in his days with the Miami Hurricanes. He will be missed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,802 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 01:38 pm
Why did you post this in Politics, if you weren't trying to politicize his death?
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 02:25 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Why did you post this in Politics, if you weren't trying to politicize his death?

Good question.....she won't answer it though.

As far as the Redskins tribute....very nicely played.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 08:24 pm
Gosh, you guys REALLY need to grow up and learn what respect is.

I posted here because I was posting on politics at the time, I really did not even think about it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 08:32 pm
I'm glad there is a tribute thread for Sean Taylor.

On the gun related thread about his death, I thought and still think Gunga's question was a legitimate one, however much I disagree with him on the larger issue, many particulars, and I suppose most issues. I wanted a tribute thread too, preferably in the first place, and failed to start one myself. So thanks, roxxxanne.
0 Replies