OUTLOOK EXPRESS - another problem

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 08:02 am
I've a problem with Outlook Express and I've tried a couple of Outlook Express "fixes" but they wanted money and there is NO guarantee that even if I did pay up, that their program would fix my problem, which is>>
that I am unable to open an email the normal conventional way when it arrives in my Inbox. As soon as I "double click" OR "right click and then left click on OPEN" so that I can view/read the email, the email goes DIRECTLY down to the bottom of the screen into the Task Bar. Then I have to do do a right click and then a left click onto "Maximize", and only then will the email open up in all it's glory.
I've set up the Preview Pane to gain quick access to the incoming email to avoid going through that first procedure I just mentioned. And to add insult to injury, when I want to create a new email it also ends up down there in Davy Jones Locker at the bottom of the screen in the Task Bar until I right click on it, then left click on Maximize. THEN I can start typing my message.
I've NO idea what caused this problem which just happened out of the blue, without any warning.
Has anyone got a suggestion please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 593 • Replies: 0
No top replies