Need quotes for WHO POSTED THIS.

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 09:59 pm
If you are not familiar with the activity, then visit p.4 of WHO POSTED THIS? Essentially, you attempt to guess the A2K member who wrote the quote.

Presently, over 120 members have allowed me to use their quotes. Some have even given permission to use as many as I need. Others, have selected quotes and PMed them to me. Here is a sample response:

To: Mapleleaf
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:00 pm
Subject: Some of my posts you may use or it might be use any of my quotes.

Quote:
Mapleleaf, I am ---------. Here are some of my posts you can use. I am putting up the oldest first.

Quote: PLEASE INCLUDE THE LINK TO THE QUOTE OR THE NAME OF THE
INTERACTION

Reading through this "politics forum" is troubling and confusing. Often, I feel the people who call themselves 'conservative' should be called the "Defensive" party. Many times when someone, (in WHATEVER political party) has something critical to say about the present administration and it's people, they jump to defend, and make cracks about why they would not be a "democrat" "liberal" "ignoramus" and "etc. etc." Such 'chip on the shoulder' 'snot in the air' snobbery, is- IMO, the worst thing this country has to endure. And that says a LOT, for we endure many things.

INTERACTION.

Eventually, his "tit for tat" methods will cause the nation to rise up in indignation, the same as they did when they heard of the Nixon "hate lists".

Bush is alienating whole countries, not just individuals. I think the people will SEE it before the vote in 2004... that the USA will not rise to it's International status of 'the best', until we have a 'regime' change.

INTERACTION

Why not talk about the SURE things? I have not been here as long as some of you, but I have seen a few totally like stone corpses, including some relatives of mine. I am SURE we are all going. The WHERE is "assured" in some people's minds- so they testify, but the WHERE is doubted by the largest majority. Most just say, I don't know. Then they tell what they would LIKE to happen to their 'thoughts and ideas' after their body has decomposed. If that does not work any better than my 'wishing in one hand and shelling peas in the other' to see which gets full first-- I would say we waste our time 'wishin'.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 983 • Replies: 3
No top replies

margo

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2003 01:25 am
C'mon people

Help Mapleleaf put the next batch of quotes together. Leet our gratitude be your reward.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2003 06:29 am
If you can find any quotes of value in any of my posts then you can use them for whatever purpose you want 'till the cows come home!
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Wed 20 Aug, 2003 01:29 pm
Thanks Graham....what you posted above probably is the easiest way for members to contribute...the member says yes and I do the work...which I now have down to a science.
0 Replies