When was the last time you were in a fistfight?

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:29 am
gungasnake wrote:
Me?? Been so long ago I'd almost need hypnosis or some such to recall.

My father on the other hand... 92 Years old, bout a week and a half ago some clown in the place where he lives figured he was playing music too loud and tried to run him over in his (the clown's) wheelchair and my old man punches the guy in the nose at least hard enough they had to bandage his hand. Bad childhood and then FDR and the "new deal"... No real way to expect some one like that to behave normally.

so your father pathologically hates the demokkkrats for some reason connected to FDR... explains a lot about you old buddy... the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree I suppose... Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:35 am
There's a guy on a more local forum I post to that has decided he's going to come to one of my shows and give me an ass whoompin.... this threat has been made in the last couple of days.... let's see... this guy is going to show up at a place where there are a lot of people who know me and are there specifically to sing with me... and several employees and bartenders who know why those people are there drinking and tipping them and by the way also like me...... and he's going to pick a fight.

When he's thrown in the squad car after getting roughed up considerably by all of us while being held for the police... well I'm sure he can ponder about how the one sucker punch he got in on me (I don't know this guy by sight)probably hurt a little..... Laughing

Some people are so stupid that an ass whipping is all they can understand....and I've unfortunately met a LOT of them over the years.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 10:09 am
Bear, most people who talk ass whippin', couldn't on a bet.... Cool

I would not sweat this twerp.

RH
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 10:18 am
Rh I'm 5'7 or 8, 145 lbs. a little bear... if I sweated everyone who was big enough to whip my ass..... I'd never leave the house Laughing

plus, I'm an arrogant little shithead.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 10:21 am
It all starts with the right attitude.... Cool
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:31 pm
Quote:
I'm 5'7 or 8, 145 lbs. a little bear...

Wiry type, bends but does not break, no soft spots, and no matter where you punch him, it hurts your damned hand more than it does him.

Reminds me of a fellow I saw in West Texas.
McIntrye's Roadhouse parking lot about forty years ago.
Umm.
Loudmouthed cowboy-type,-- well, wearing a Stetson anyway--we don't want to insult any of the real cowboys here, showing off in front of his very tough looking girlfriend
(the kind that when she does smile, her eyes give you a warning notice that the condition is temporary).

Cowboy, about a six-footer with his Tony Lamas on and about as narrow in the shoulders as he was at the waist, was yelling something at a group of Air Force types (haircuts shorter than the cowboy's and this is 1968).

I don't know if one of the Zoomies, as they were known in those parts, had looked a little too closely at the particularly fine behind of the girlfriend, I know I did, but the cowboy was making very loud remarks about the zoomies' mothers, sisters, etc etc and finally one of them, a small Bear type, stepped forward.

I think he said something about not being a puke and to shut the fukc up.
Cowboy reached into his truckbed and pulled out a three foot tire iron.
He started yelling that all the frigging fracking Zoomies better clear out before he starting wapping all of them.
(Lesson One: learn to quit while you are still ahead.)
His girlfriend had already climbed into the front seat.

The little bear guy started walking towards the cowboy.
Cowboy is waving the tire iron.
Bear is not slowing down.
Cowboy waving, shaking tire iron, yelling something about 'using it' and "meaning it" and a couple of "you better stop"s.
(Lesson Two: don't threaten with a weapon, use it.)

Bear is almost within swing range of the cowboy.
Cowboy is holding tire iron straight out like he was about to engage in sword play. More yelling about how he was going to use it, but his voice is a full octave higher.

Bear reachs cowboy and snatchs tire iron out of his hand.
(It was really that easy. It almost looked like he was handing it to him)

Bear apparently aware of Lesson Two.
(The squeamish should stop reading here.)
The first hit, as far as I could tell, was to the side of the cowboy's left knee followed by a thrust to the manly enjeweled groin area just below the dinner plate sized belt buckle. Then, as he bent forward, several thumps to the side of the face, the crown of the Stetson got fully depressed followed by a miss that landed hard on the cowboys right shoulder bone.

That's the one that sounded like someone hitting a line drive.
Now the bear looked more like someone driving in a fencepost with several big overhead strokes that got the other shoulder and both ears and one side swipe that knocked the Stetson a full ten yards out into parking lot. Another one or two hard ones to the middle of the back as he went down and it was over.

The bear gave the girlfriend a very nice smile as he put the tire iron back in the bed of the truck. He walked back to his friends, stepping on the Stetson on the way.

Joe(I always thought that was a nice touch.)Nation
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:58 pm
Look out for the little guys, they HURT.... Cool

R(I love the squeamish line)H
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:19 pm
OK, I'll tell one. It ends badly...

bit of background...I'm 6 foot 185# now, and then. not big, just capable.

I'm 17, senior in High School. We have an annual carmival on the River. Lots of fun, sledgehammerring a car, canoe races, lot's o good Kansas fun....

I'm the kinda guy with lot's of casual friends in various cliques, etc.

My Biggest, blackest Football buddy, 6' 6" 260, played professionally for Joe Gibbs (I worked with his sis at the hospital)
and my Biggest Redneckest car buddy with MONEY and a bad attitude, 6' 4' 220 took offense to one another.

It escalated into big roundhouse punches and then a wrestling match.(standing up)

The security force (Ella Mae, 4' 9' of Southern Black Lady with attitude, and she liked me) was running at a slow top speed..

The crowd drew near, and lots of teenage hormones filled the air....

I saw my chance, as both combatants were my friends...rushed in, yelling at both of them to quit being stupid, the cops were coming....

End result, I got hit by both of them, and maced severely by poor Ella Mae, who felt so bad, I never got another parking ticket thru High School...

Pity the peacemakers... Rolling Eyes

RH
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:21 pm
Quote:
Welcome back, shiver.
People are always a little nuts at funerals and the ones who were a little nuts before the funeral get nuttier still.

Montana: way to go.

Joe(always stop just short of killing the s.o.b.)Nation

Thank you, and yeah...they just get nuttier!

BTW, your last story reminded me of a friend of mine. A real cowboy, but he was usually the one doing the ass whoopin'....crazy as the day is long.

MMS
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:27 pm
Your heart was in the right place, Stone Dome.
But your head wasn't.
Ouch.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:29 pm
Story of my life, georgie. The Rockhead thing is real.... :wink:
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:55 pm
I get into fistfights with my penis on a regular basis.

Other than that, 11 or 12 years old in the little league dugout during a game? Stupid 10 second little bitch fight.

Since then, nothing other than shoving a couple people for being idiots with no retaliation.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:24:48