HUNTING FOR SPORT

cjhsa

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 06:50 am
Most police organzations favor disarming the citizens they are sworn to protect.

I find that to be very conflicted. And unconstitutional.

I think police should be able to arm themselves with whatever weapons they need to do their job. That doesn't mean I agree with them on every issue or their tactics.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 07:15 am
OK, Ill go really slow for you cj.

The Pa cops were unanimous about their support for reporting lost or stolen guns . How does that simple bill affect your gun licking cronies??

The only one it helps is the gun mafrs who can separate themselves from any liability simply because there is a preserved title of ownership.

Cops(whether you believe this or not) are almost unanimous in controlling the availability of guns.

Time to punch -in for the day as one of the effective mouthpieces for NRA cj. If only the NRA would have guys like you as spokesmen. Theyd be run out of town. Instaed they hire these really preppy, good looking "TV weatherman" looking talking heads who never get angry, never lose their cool (like you), nor do they ever come right out with direct threats to legislators, and , of course, they spew money like old faithful at their legislative--bought-and-paid-for toadies.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 07:17 am
Re: HUNTING FOR SPORT
farmerman wrote:

I am totally against hunting for
1trophies-this is a masturbatory fantasy

Agree. Whites used to laugh at Pacific islanders for taking human heads, I don't have that easy a time seeing a difference.

I saw a fabulous show once on PBS in which two pbs weenies set out to interview one such islander and they were clearly less than happy with several of this guy's answers to their questions.

The guy claimed his grandfather had spent 30 years in a French prison for taking heads and that, basically, in those days, nobody in the territory ever had a decent nights sleep because people there generally either plotted to take others heads or worried about having their own heads taken rather than sleeping at night. The guy said that Christianity was the greatest thing which had ever happened to those islands, that everybody slept reasonably these days, and that the islands' economies were fifty times more productive.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 07:20 am
cjhsa wrote:
Most police organzations favor disarming the citizens they are sworn to protect.

I find that to be very conflicted. And unconstitutional.

I think police should be able to arm themselves with whatever weapons they need to do their job. That doesn't mean I agree with them on every issue or their tactics.

Problem is too many cops. Ideally, a reasonable community should be able take a census of cops on radar duty or otherwise harassing law-abiding citizens, and reduce the force by that number the next day.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 08:09 am
Re: HUNTING FOR SPORT
gungasnake wrote:
farmerman wrote:

I am totally against hunting for
1trophies-this is a masturbatory fantasy

Agree.

Disagree. Nothing wrong with hunting for trophies if the population needs to be culled or if there are problem animals. Don't start applying bans and limits that you will only have to lift because of lack of foresight.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 02:37 pm
venison stew
Farmerman, I agree with most your views in regards to hunting. I was ten when I shot my first buck. Some hunters just go out to drink and shoot. About two months ago, I saw a corvette that hit a deer. I didn't ask, but, if the driver made it, they had to been critical. The corvette was destroyed. Many multiple car accidents occur when drivers are trying to swerve out of the way of a deer on the road. Because we people keep on building, building, and building, deer population control is a necessity.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 03:10 pm
Here's an idea. Why don't we send all the animal rights wackos out to have sex with the cervids? That way, the deer would all be sexually satisfied and less likely to reproduce.
0 Replies