Hello all. ^_^

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 11:13 pm
Hey all, I'm new here and rather thinking about posting a few UNEDITED chapters of a novel I'm working on in the hopes of getting published. So I just thought I'd introduce myself first. ^_^
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 549 • Replies: 8
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 12:02 am
Pleased to meetcher acquaintance. By the way, I love your screen name.

If you are hoping for advice on your writings, it might be better if you indicate that in the title. More of the right people are likely to respond. Beyond that, of course, posting here won't have anything to do with publication.
0 Replies

fauxnormal

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 01:33 am
Heya, and thanks for the welcome. I'm glad someone finnally gets the name! LOL.

And yeah, I know it won't, but I just like to see honest opinions of what I write.

I've posted stuff online before and been in our local paper, always to generalized good reveiws, but I never get tired of hearing opinions.

As for a title, I don't yet have one.

I'm really bad at that bit.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 02:06 am
Hi, fauxnormal!

I'd suggest that finally you spellcheck. :wink:
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 09:38 am
Faux, I have a cat named Nermal. It almost looks like Normal, but not quite.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 10:04 am
Welcome to A2K, faux. I had a pet that I named fox paws. Didn't learn until later what that really was. Razz Perhaps a faux pas?
0 Replies

fauxnormal

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 01:01 pm
Tbaks for the suggestion, whomever made it, but this is not a school room; and you are not a teacher. Very little irritates me more then being corrected on spelling when it doesn't matter.

At lst I DOnt tipe lke this. Okay? In my writing, I spell/grammer check. Otherwise, I don't, do refrain from bugging me about it.

THANKS.

*snarl*
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 01:04 pm
So ... give it to us a chapter at a time, and take the criticisms with the grain of salt they usually deserve. You might enjoy reading Endimyon's work in progress thread. His novel is about 25% complete, and has been pretty well received here.
0 Replies

fauxnormal

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 08:50 am
I will do so as soon as I'm prepared to (here in a day or so when I get it from my laptop to this computer so I can edit it to a point) and really do welcome constructive crit. as well as good reviews.

And I would love to check out his novel as well. I very much enjoy reading other's works and offering my own advice if I can. ^_^
0 Replies