Equal worth (do we have it as humans?)

Busma

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 08:44 pm
Are all ppl of equal worth? And just what exalty are ppl worth?

This is my opinion and this is real talk: There is not a person worth spit on earth except me. Haha. Ppl are worthless. If humans were worth something the government would pay all ransomes. But they wont. Why is that? Life may be worth living only to yourself but it aint worth any money from another person. What one does can be worth money though. You're only paid to work maybe. To the government you aint an endangered species so your life aint worth spit alive. If you've learned they wont protect you, you have to protect yourself. Justice is only served after the particular crime for the public's and family's sake.

Look at me. Am I worth anything to you? What it be then if anything? But there is nothing worthy that you're doing for me, is it?

Certain ppl make out certain human lives to be worth honor and respect and hypocritally life too. But there is no one worth freedom so as long as there is a government. PPl have put and kept government in place this far, and the same ppl contributing to it, in one way or another because they surely arent boycotting the goverment or revolting against it, dont see each other worthy of freedom. Money actually doesn't buy freedom, it makes you a slave to who or what you're paying for what you mistakenly think is freedom. If freedom takes money it aint freedom at all. What say you? Only thing money ever did was stop ppl from getting their free food with their own hands naturally. Money is the biggest rip off to have ever scammed man out of freedom.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 546 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Doowop

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 06:01 am
Re: Equal worth (do we have it as humans?)
Busma wrote:

This is my opinion and this is real talk: There is not a person worth spit on earth except me. Haha. Ppl are worthless. If humans were worth something the government would pay all ransomes. But they wont. Why is that?

Paying ransoms ensures that the act of kidnap comes to be seen as a very lucrative way of getting large sums of cash.
Bearing that in mind, do you think that paying up on every single ransom demand would lead to:

1. A large increase in the number of kidnaps?

Or,

2. Seriously deter bad guys from kidnapping people?

Take your time.
0 Replies

Doowop

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 06:03 am
As far as the rest of your post is concerned, I just have one question.

What brand of coffee do you use?
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 07:22 am
Quote:
Only thing money ever did was stop ppl from getting their free food with their own hands naturally. Money is the biggest rip off to have ever scammed man out of freedom.

How fascinating.

So you travel to a site where you would dig up the ore, build a smelter, create the mould, make your cutlery which is cooled in a barrel you built, then travel to a site where you could find the clay to make your plate, create a kiln and glaze to fire the plate. Then you would plant the wheat, and build a mill to grind the wheat, smith out your own sifter to sort the wheat, build a barn to hold the wheat, grow the yeast, build an oven to bake the bread, cut the wood to fire the oven, build a fence to have the cow, make a bucket to catch the milk to make the butter....and that's all for a slice of bread with butter...
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 09:41 am
Re: Equal worth (do we have it as humans?)
Doowop wrote:
Busma wrote:

This is my opinion and this is real talk: There is not a person worth spit on earth except me. Haha. Ppl are worthless. If humans were worth something the government would pay all ransomes. But they wont. Why is that?

Paying ransoms ensures that the act of kidnap comes to be seen as a very lucrative way of getting large sums of cash.
Bearing that in mind, do you think that paying up on every single ransom demand would lead to:

1. A large increase in the number of kidnaps?

Or,

2. Seriously deter bad guys from kidnapping people?

Take your time.

No, if they give in to the ransoms they can easily get the bad guys just after they let the ppl go. Then they'll have the bad guys and their money along with the victims being saved.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 08:28 am
busma: I'm just wondering, something as I read your posts: do the words that you type make any sense to you? Do you type in some sort of stream-of-consciousness manner and do not edit at all afterwards? Is English your first language? Do you have a learning/reading disability of some sort?

I truly mean no offense with these questions - it's just my curiosity as I can't make much sense out of text that you enter in threads (it could be me but I don't think so).
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 09:14 am
THAT WAS HILARIOUS, /\/\/\/\ ANYWAYS, US SOLDIERS KILL PEOPLE FOR MONEY, DOES THAT MAKE THEM IMMORAL?
0 Replies