Recomend Movies, and See New Ones Yourself..

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 09:51 pm
Hi, add movies you saw recenlty or years ago..just movies that you like, those that moved you, or those that you thought weren't a waste of your time..

FORMAT: MOVIE TITLE - TYPE [Genre] - [Optional] Reason why you liked it/Best part..

NO SPOILERS PLEASE Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 552 • Replies: 9
No top replies

bookworm514

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 05:33 am
Re: Recomend Movies, and See New Ones Yourself..
Well, i guess no one is here Sad Sad Sad Sad
Well, i'll just go first then..

Nishbad - Hindi Movie - This was sooo moving!
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 05:53 am
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Love Story (I guess) - I just LOOOOVE that movie!
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 06:13 am
Did you mean Nishabd ?,starring Amitabh Bachchan and Jiah Khan ??????
Welcome to A2K Smile .
I don't know where you're posting from but may I suggest you add links to your recommendations.The majority of this forum is based in the good old US of A,with a smattering of europeans and Bollywood films still remain a niche-market Cool .
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 06:18 am
Bohne wrote:
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Love Story (I guess) - I just LOOOOVE that movie!

Oi,I like Breakfast At Tiffany's more than you Cool .
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 07:25 am
[quote="barrythemod"][quote="Bohne"]Breakfast at Tiffany's - Love Story (I guess) - I just LOOOOVE that movie![/quote]

Oi,I like Breakfast At Tiffany's more than you Cool .[/quote]

Prove it!!!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 10:15 am
Barry has a new films thread in the feature topics and for some reason they never seem to do well. I think it's because one can go to IMDb for user and pro critic opinions and I think much of the A2Kers see movies on cable or DVD. I do plan to chose a film this week at our local Century multiplex but it has to be one my partner will enjoy.
0 Replies

bookworm514

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 08:34 pm
barrythemod wrote:
Did you mean Nishabd ?,starring Amitabh Bachchan and Jiah Khan ??????
Welcome to A2K Smile .
I don't know where you're posting from but may I suggest you add links to your recommendations.The majority of this forum is based in the good old US of A,with a smattering of europeans and Bollywood films still remain a niche-market Cool .

yes, i do..and, i did realize that not many asians are here...but i don't really care tho..
0 Replies

bookworm514

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 08:39 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
Barry has a new films thread in the feature topics and for some reason they never seem to do well. I think it's because one can go to IMDb for user and pro critic opinions and I think much of the A2Kers see movies on cable or DVD. I do plan to chose a film this week at our local Century multiplex but it has to be one my partner will enjoy.
Well it has been a LOONG time since there is a post here huh? well, i'm BACK school was fatal, but i survived..just exams to go thru now..but no worries.. i love exams..

well, my movie.. one i recently saw is Om Shanti Om, and John Tucker Must Die, both are ...what can i say...they leave me speechless..esp. Om Shanti Om, bleh..how does Shah Rukh Khan have the ability to look so hot when he is older than my dad?
Post people, post..

~Rishi
0 Replies

DaGoZi

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 04:47 pm
I liked to watch Eight Below the other day. I would recommend you to watch it if you haven't done yet
0 Replies