• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 817 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 10:10 am
That explains a lot about how the Dolphins season is going. Rolling Eyes
And maybe University of Florida educations.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 10:49 am
<snork>

That's funny in a sad sort of way.

I used to love the interviews in Playboy until one time they interviewed some footballer (Bret Farve? something like that) and he was such an idiot that I couldn't believe they published it so I never bought their magazine again.

Not long ago Newsweek ran a big article on how excercise is good for your brain. You think all these guys would be smart. Clearly, not so.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 05:06 pm
Well, yes, it is a nifty example of some lack of knowledge on the part of some not broadly educated people in our pretty inward looking country. Well, inward looking while tossing goals in outward fields.

Not only just some people on football teams do this, but, gee, even some foofies, and, government officials. Sure, government officials generally know a bit about London, but the inward look can be similar.

Still the guy has a sense of humor about himself, perhaps even perspective, and is at least not arrogant. He might even be smarter than he's making out --- I might have to read more about it.
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 10:48 pm
it's called "england," isn't it? naturally, i assumed they spoke amerigrish there.

let's see what my official white house world history book says:

Quote:
england, established 1778, is an american colony named after the language americans speak.

bloody hell!
0 Replies