How Can We Make A2K More "Inviting" to People?

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 06:05 am
cjhsa wrote:
My suggestion was quite sincere. It is not me who hijacked the thread....

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I call it as I see it!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 06:07 am
Then we don't look at issues the same way.
0 Replies

diggersstory

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 06:34 am
Yikes don't shoot I'm new!
I am a newbie here and find this topic very helpful. It's good to know who the ones that don't play so nicely with others and who the supportive and helpful ones are. That way one knows who to ignore and who to engage with and learn from.

I am not understanding how this all works and started out on a bad foot, here My posts were not acceptable and I found I was banned in a matter of hours.

Today is better...starting with the doors were open.

I have been fortunate to meet supportive members that have been very helpful in where to go and what to do.

I came here to post a warning for artists about this spam/scam community I got invovled in to raise funds for my free podcast. This is the first site I've attempted to spread the word. Who knows...maybe there is a better way if you know please tell me and I'll be on my way.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 07:05 am
diggersstory- First, you have not been banned. If you had been, I would not be able to read this post. Have you tried the "Help Desk"? I think that the moderators would be able to clarify things for you.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 05:40 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
My suggestion was quite sincere. It is not me who hijacked the thread....

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I call it as I see it!
I call it as I see it too and it wasn't him who "hijacked" your thread. Read back.......
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 06:43:49