Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 12:10 pm
Have you guys seen the previews for Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story.. it looks like a parody of all those music biopics .. especially Walk the Line...
Walk Hard Trailer

Its written by Judd Apatow (Superbad and Knocked Up) but what I am most excited about though are the great cameos that are supposed to be featured in this such as Jack White as Elvis, Paul Rudd as John Lennon, Jason Schwartzman as Ringo and I believe Jack Black is play Paul McCartney..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 938 • Replies: 3
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 07:26 pm
You're right, this seems to be a repetition of the other music bios. The only thing I liked in that trailer was when the priest got knocked down. Very Happy

All in all, not something I would watch!

Out of all the music biographies, I liked "Ray" the best.
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 01:39 pm
I wouldn't call it a repetition.. its more like a spoof or parody like the movie Spinal Tap, Naked Gun, or Airplane.. Those movies were always hilarious because they had an actual story to follow but still used jokes that were obviously inspired from other popular movies and Walk Hard seems to pull alot from Walk the Line but I believe it also pulls from Ray and other movies along those lines....
0 Replies

justcallmeblue

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 07:57 am
the commercials loos really funny.
"I dont need you! you're a little baby! if anything, you need me!!"
0 Replies