Printing enlargement of a photo

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 02:53 pm
No matter what I do I can't make my Canon Pixma iP4200 printer produce enlargements of scanned photos. They come out original size. My scanner is an Epson Perfection 2450 Photo. I didn't have this trouble with my old printer.

Any ideas how to get 5x7 or 8 1/2x11 prints? Or do I have to use a photo printing service like Snapfish or Photobucket?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 790 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Heliotrope

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 03:15 pm
No you don't.

when you want to print make sure you select 'Print With Preview' or 'Print Preview'.
You should be able to arrange the image how you want it in there.

Or if you're in some other application go to File - Print...
Don't go to File - Print
The three dots are important.
Your printer driver will open up and after clicking on Preferences or a similar button you'll have access to all the printing settings. In there should be a place to adjust the size of the final printout.
0 Replies

Heliotrope

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 03:17 pm
I should have asked what application are you scanning the pics into or what application are you viewing and printing them out with ?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 05:11 am
I have a Pixma 4200 and I use PaintShop Pro 9 to print my photos. I go into Page Setup and choose the paper, which might be A4, or A5, or 6 inch by 4 inch glossy card. Then I can get the picture to fit the paper with or without a tiny margin. The printer supports edge-to-edge printing too.
0 Replies