A Comment on Michael Vick

cjhsa

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:06 am
Dog fighting is bad. Dog fighting is mean. Should it be banned? Should it be illegal? Probably not.

We are quick to ban things we find contrary to our personal taste, though others may enjoy them. Like prostitution. Banned in 49 states. Yet you cannot avoid the fact that it exists and proliferates despite the ban.

Michael Vick, now being subject to double jeopardy in the state of Virginia, would likely have gotten off easy if he were pimping a prostitution ring and beating his hos.

As it stands, his "horrific" crime of "animal abuse" and "dogfighting" may land him in prison for 50 years.

What I see is yet another victory for animal rights groups - some of the most far left, fringe, lunatics on the planet. They will be after you next - targeting your favorite fishing hole, and driving ATV's through your deer hunt screaming obscenties at you, you vicious bloodthirsty animal killer. They will be in your grocery store, chanting "meat is murder" while you pick up that celophane wrapped chicken breast. They will be on the street, pouring paint on your fox fur jacket.

Oh wait, they already are.

Michael, what you did was mean and stupid. But the punishment you are receiving, and those that are prosecuting you, are even meaner and more ignorant.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,761 • Replies: 11
No top replies

contrex

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:12 am
cjhsa, You do write some of the most amazing drivel.

If you think that dog fighting should be legal, then lobby your state or federal representative to make it so. If enough people agree, democracy will work to make it happen. Until then, it is a crime and Michael Vick stands accused as a criminal not by "animal rights leftists", but by the law of the land.

It's people like you that give Americans a bad name.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:18 am
It's people like me that make America great. Go back to hiding in your basement and dropping your gun repeatedly.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:24 am
Well, I hate to say it, but I do agree somewhat with cjhsa. I think, at some point, the mob mentality takes over. Michael Vick is the new whipping boy and now that everybody feels its safe to rain their condemnation down on him, they do. Enough is enough.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:47 am
cjhsa wrote:
Go back to hiding in your basement and dropping your gun repeatedly.

As a British subject, I'm confused as to why you say that. It does say "ex-UK" in the location information under my name, but I guess you're too dumb to know what that means.

More evidence that you sure are an f-tard.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 09:10 am
Re: A Comment on Michael Vick
cjhsa wrote:
Dog fighting is bad. Dog fighting is mean. Should it be banned? Should it be illegal? Probably not.

We are quick to ban things we find contrary to our personal taste, though others may enjoy them. Like prostitution. Banned in 49 states. Yet you cannot avoid the fact that it exists and proliferates despite the ban.

Michael Vick, now being subject to double jeopardy in the state of Virginia, would likely have gotten off easy if he were pimping a prostitution ring and beating his hos.

As it stands, his "horrific" crime of "animal abuse" and "dogfighting" may land him in prison for 50 years.

What I see is yet another victory for animal rights groups - some of the most far left, fringe, lunatics on the planet. They will be after you next - targeting your favorite fishing hole, and driving ATV's through your deer hunt screaming obscenties at you, you vicious bloodthirsty animal killer. They will be in your grocery store, chanting "meat is murder" while you pick up that celophane wrapped chicken breast. They will be on the street, pouring paint on your fox fur jacket.

Michael, what you did was mean and stupid. But the punishment you are receiving, and those that are prosecuting you, are even meaner and more ignorant.

Except not really.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 10:02 am
Oh, very much so, though you may not realize it. The tactics these folks are using these days are so underhanded you don't even know who is involved. One of the biggest backers of prosecuting Vick to the nines is HSUS, who are not who they say they are.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 10:20 am
i don't think he deserves a 50 year sentence, but c'mon!
comparing dog fighting to prostitution makes absolutely no sense...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 10:21 am
Region Philbis wrote:
i don't think he deserves a 50 year sentence, but c'mon!
comparing dog fighting to prostitution makes absolutely no sense...

Why not?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 10:31 am
think about it...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 10:45 am
Re: A Comment on Michael Vick
cjhsa wrote:

This has nothing to do with the animal rights wackos, you tunnel-visioned loon. It has to do with the fact that in this country, we love dogs and hate succesful black people. Silly boy.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 11:41 am
That too.
0 Replies