Getting to know "THE AMAZING CAVFANCIER!!!!"

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 08:33 am
Erm, would like to settle the house thingy first, but soon, or down the road. It doesn't much matter to me, it's Mrs. cav's decision.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 08:39 am
Rumor has it that this might be our honoree: http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:q291dx-nWGAC:www.dailyprobe.com/arcs/012102/chef.jpg

This, of course, is his dog: http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:9hAE54PNK4oC:www.auntjeni.com/images/dog-chef.gif
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 09:07 am
drat; cav look what jespah did 2 that cheese u were preparing 4 lunch
& a word of advice;
even though this is u're thread (and Red's after all she started it) don't think u have 2 keep 'catering' 2 all these nosey people!
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 09:11 am
Well, if you can't get a caterer to cater, the world has gone mad!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 09:12 am
Nosy? Well...if anyone goes to 'all posts by cavfancier' and has the patience to muddle through, my life is pretty much an open book on A2K, so bah, I don't mind. I love the Swedish chef, but the 'stache needs to go, and the brows...in fact, that looks nothing like me. The dog however is closer to the real thing, but smaller, white and brown as opposed to black and tan, and he can't read.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 09:13 am
cavfancier wrote:
and he can't read.

That's what he wants you to think...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 09:15 am
His comprehension is quite good, but he has problems opening books due to a lack of opposable thumbs, so he may in fact be hiding the ability to read.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 09:17 am
it's a dog's life; or as they say at the "Ex",
doggy, doooooooooooooogggyyyyy!
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 09:33 am
Am I nosey for wanting to get to know someone who has many admirable qualities that should share that with these people?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 09:37 am
THe ReDHoRN wrote:
Am I nosey for wanting to get to know someone who has many admirable qualities that should share that with these people?

Nopes, but I do want to know what does he have which I dont ??

<indignant look>
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 09:39 am
Red! No, go ahead. I don't mind whatsoever. "Mutable Dualism", while I am a loner, I love the attention Laughing and I am comfortable with accepting the contradiction.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 09:49 am
Red;
i have 2 think 'nosey' is a good thing, or i'd hate myself in the morning;
well done, good thread, and tell me more..............
0 Replies

LibertyD

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 10:10 am
Congrats on having your own thread, Cav! I have a question:

cavfancier wrote:
Erm, would like to settle the house thingy first, but soon, or down the road. It doesn't much matter to me, it's Mrs. cav's decision.

Is that response genetically programmed into men? I actually think it's quite smart (or is it sneaky) because then when things go horribly wrong, you mins can come back with "You're the one who decided this!"

heehee
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 10:23 am
she's right cav; take the plunge (oh, ecstasy of innuendo);
participation in infinity is worth every penny!
and in what human endeavour can u say more meaningfully
"we're in this 'together'"!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 10:35 am
LibertyD, I am not the one in the couple who believes in "horribly wrong"....all blame games are mutual, and all problems have solutions. While she decides what sign she wants it to be, and if all is well in the world, whether we indeed need a house first... Rolling Eyes I will go by her cue. We can practice however, in the meantime.... Laughing
0 Replies

LibertyD

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 10:48 am
I was joking -- I always hear "it's up to her" from my better half and tease him about it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 10:50 am
I knew you were joking craftily, but there was an interesting point there that merited a proper response. Hee! It is MY thread after all Laughing
0 Replies

LibertyD

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 10:56 am
Ah! I see that now. You ARE amazing, Cav! Very Happy
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 11:32 am
Yo Cav

Congrats on getting your own thread.

QUESTION: Now that you are a celebrity, are you going to banter with the common folk that you knew before this all happened?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 11:37 am
Absolutely....and I hope Red checks in again too. After all, she started it...and we haven't had a proper chat yet regarding philosophy.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:40:13