Getting to know "THE AMAZING CAVFANCIER!!!!"

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 11:05 pm
This strange man has been existing within our threads throwing flying sarcasms and what not. His humor is a little bit odd but hey atleast some of us love him! Well I would like to introduce you to Cavfancier (that's his user identity) and his profile doesn't say enough. So if this man would please come out and join this thread it would be a delightful pleasure. So anyone who has anything to ask this quite ambiguous man please do so. He seems to have several answers for anything really. This thread was created for the sole purpose of getting to know this man of our forum!

Here is my series of questions! How old are you? Are you married? DO you have any children? What do you do as far as concerning your career? And of all the philosophical positions which one do you feel the strongest about?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,603 • Replies: 133
No top replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 11:06 pm
What would you have to say to a novice in philosophy?
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 11:07 pm
What is your main concern in life?
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 11:30 pm
Finally a thread I can sink my teeth into. Cool
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 11:34 pm
cav is canadian. i think that says it all Laughing
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 11:35 pm
true true LOL! Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 04:34 am
Hello...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 05:00 am
pueo, contrary to popular belief, not all Candaians have 'Terence and Philip' heads, but a lot of us do like fart humour. Laughing

Before answering more, I am going to request that the topic be shifted to General, where it seems to fit better. So...ReDHoRN, if you see this thread moved, don't worry about it...more folks will see it. Wink
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 05:06 am
Nothing more fun than getting to know someone "better"

Tee Hee
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 06:44 am
"Here is my series of questions! How old are you? Are you married? DO you have any children? What do you do as far as concerning your career? And of all the philosophical positions which one do you feel the strongest about?"

While this strangely seems like an A/S/L conversation, I will answer, and hope you won't be disappointed:

33 next month, married, no kids yet, one dog, still in private catering.

Philosophy: Love discussing it, but it never ends in solutions. I have opinions on everything, but no answers. Backed into a corner of having to define a personal philosophy, I would say "Mutability of Dualism". Chew that over for a bit, I shall return. This is my first command audience Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 07:35 am
Encore!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 07:38 am
Thanks bunny, hope you had a good birthday, and much choccy...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 07:44 am
Later for all that - today was a day of quiet denial and extraordinary grumpiness.....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 07:52 am
Hmm...sad...

Seeing as this thread is all about ME, I get to post gems of wisdom...

Self-analysis is good, self-diagnosis is bad. I'm a regular Dr. Phil! Laughing

Hope you get choccy later then....I was at a party for another Leo friend last night. I am not familiar with Aussie time, but I think you may share the same birthday.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 08:08 am
yep - chocky etc over the next few weeks,

people born on the 7th August are supposed to be morally reprehensible and thorough bastards.....sad, isn't it?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 08:15 am
Yep, same birthday as our friend, although I must say that I would be inclined to apply that epithet to some of the guests, who were not born on that day.

This is so much fun...my own thread! Here is my tip: All advice is nebulous, at best, especially astrology, pseudo-religion, religion, philosophy, when taken as truth. What you do with the valuable parts of all of the above is what matters. Life is 'all of the above.'
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 08:17 am
Hey, cav, I just gotta ask ... how long do you figure your dog is gonna stay in private catering?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 08:18 am
LOL! Advice from a clown whose motto is "eat ****"!

More! More! (As wee Oliver said...where's a Beadle when you need one?)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 08:22 am
Heh heh...well...Timber...the dog is only the taster, not the chef. Apparently he doesn't like the peaches I just bought. As for advice, bah, take it or leave it, none of it means much except to you anyway, hence my fondness for the motto. Laughing
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 08:30 am
cavfancier wrote:
no kids yet

Emphasis, er, mine.

(So when are you gonna take the leap?)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Getting to know "THE AMAZING CAVFANCIER!!!!"
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:15:35