The Bourne Ultimatum.

Quincy

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 01:23 pm
Has anyone seen this? I think it's (the trilogy too) one of the best action films I've ever seen, better than the Bond films. But then again I haven't seen too many action films. Anyway, great stuff, captivating from start to finish.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 754 • Replies: 8
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 02:29 pm
I enjoyed it, too, although I had a hard time believing they'd want to leave a trail of corpses like that....
0 Replies

official

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:41 am
Great, GREAT movie...better than the other two, even, i'd venture to say!
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 03:26 am
I also enjoyed Bourne's third outing.All he wanted to do was disappear.Instead,he was hunted by the people who made him what he is.Having lost his memory and the one person he loved,he was undeterred by the barrage of bullets and a new generation of killers.Bourne had only one objective:to go back to the beginning and find out who he was;to seek out the past to find a future.
I loved the "cliff-hanger" ending.
As I've stated before,this is James Bond for the new generation.
0 Replies

kermit

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 09:30 am
I think it's overall better than Bond but I think this was the least good of the 3. Did not like the main bad guy/CIA guy. He was too easily duped.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 10:42 am
I liked the first two, but did NOT like the third.

No discernable plot, disjointed storyline such as it was, poor camera work, no credibility in the situations or in the technology.

Just crash bang wallop.
0 Replies

Quincy

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 12:47 pm
But very entertaining crash bang wallop, imo at least.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 08:04 am
I am a fan of the Bourne triology
0 Replies

YellowRosebud

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 02:59 pm
I'm definitely into the Bourne trilogy. I think they are very well done and so engaging. I'm also a fan of Matt Damon. I'd be into a 4th movie!
0 Replies