Hyperlinks

Tarah

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 06:55 pm
I'm designing my own website through iWeb and up till this evening it's been simplicity itself.

I'm copying much from my existing website which my friend made for me a couple of years ago but now I've come to total confusion.

On the website I'm copying I've got to Publications. On it there's a Buy Now button which has a link to Paypal and the items for purchase are all there.

I've gone to Paypal and found the code which I have copied using the HTML manager and although the URL shows up exactly the same, it's a completely different page, still Paypal but I get the welcome and sign up page.

What's happened and how do I fix it? It would be easier if I could show you the link but I've a feeling that's probably against the rules so I'd better not.

Please, can anyone help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 739 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 02:29 am
Sounds like you made a simple payment link where there used to be a paypal shopping cart. Hard to tell, but in any case you should try talking to paypal's customer support.
0 Replies

Tarah

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2007 12:34 pm
Thanks Craven. All's sorted now as Paypal directs you to a different page from the one it used to.

I still can't believe how straightforward it was and my website's now fully operational. Laughing
0 Replies