gone at last

Diane

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:05 pm
Bernie, you would have done the Donner party proud. And, by the way, did you drive by Rudy's to buy more ribs for the drive home? They were pretty awful, but I know you gave it your best shot.

PLUS, sitting down in every public restroom even though you ran the risk of 'encountering' a Republican senator. Your bravery knows no bounds, nor leaps.

I'm sure that everytime you display your exceptional courage, Lola starts singing, "Stand by Your Man." Although I'm quite certain that she keeps her distance--that's one smart woman. Easy to see the two of you just hate each other.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:20 pm
Diane wrote:
Bernie, you would have done the Donner party proud. And, by the way, did you drive by Rudy's to buy more ribs for the drive home? They were pretty awful, but I know you gave it your best shot.

You mean this awfull place, which is open only at 10 pm?

http://i7.tinypic.com/67risty.jpg

Which such terrible food?

http://i10.tinypic.com/4um5xqc.jpg
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:32 pm
dyslexia wrote:
To top things off we have Shewolf coming to vist next week, what a bimbo! she will probably finish off what beer we have left after Bernie.

A visit from shewolf? Wow! Jesus Christ! Jesus Friggin' Christ! Wow!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:39 pm
http://i7.tinypic.com/67risty.jpg

At the far side of the street Clint Eastwood tentatively fingers his pistol and then reconsiders.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:48 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
At the far side of the street Clint Eastwood tentatively fingers his pistol and then reconsiders.

Good guess - how did you know?

http://i12.tinypic.com/6cfatmh.jpg
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 08:20 am
Note the application of gunfighter strategy here... dys puts the sun behind his back...then there's his intimidating forward-leaning ready to pounce/draw/lick pose...or his sneaky but practical use of clothing colored EXACTLY the same as his background...and lastly, the way he stretches himself up and in to make the thinnest of targets.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 08:30 am
In a word
"brisket"
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 09:23 am
blatham wrote:
and lastly, the way he stretches himself up and in to make the thinnest of targets.

It's the oldest hippie trick in the book. "One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small..." Next thing you know he'll pull out this tired old lerve shtick.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 10:01 am
I wonder if shewolfm already had had a chance to flee from that terribel north-western court ....
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 11:03 am
Thomas wrote:
blatham wrote:
and lastly, the way he stretches himself up and in to make the thinnest of targets.

It's the oldest hippie trick in the book. "One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small..." Next thing you know he'll pull out this tired old lerve shtick.

One pill! Dyslexia!? You gotta be joking. The man is a walking pharmacompendium.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 12:09 pm
dyslexia wrote:
In a word
"brisket"

I did not laugh at this. Under most circumstances it would have been hilarious. I would have split a gusset with laughter. But not on this thread. No indeed.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 12:10 pm
blatham wrote:
Thomas wrote:
blatham wrote:

One pill! Dyslexia!? You gotta be joking. The man is a walking pharmacompendium.

And I didn't laugh at this either.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 12:13 pm
A typical display of evangelical humor Lola's showing here.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 12:23 pm
blatham wrote:
squinney wrote:
Or, the Mormons. That'd be a rough way to go. (shiver)

We are scared of NOTHING. Not those rough and ready guys, oh how they can Mormonize.

Hell, on the way home, we chose the Donner Trail and ate ribs at every roadside diner. Yum.

In Monument Valley, I peed Mexican beer on an outcropping of igneous rock used as a backdrop for a John Wayne scene (Stagecoach) while singing the Canadian anthem (in French).

I joined an evangelical tour surveying the 6000 year old Grand Canyon and confided to the gathered that His works so deeply moved me that I think I was getting a boner.

At every rest stop washroom from Galveston to Portland, I just walked right in and sat down EVEN WHILE KNOWING THERE MIGHT BE A REPUBLICAN SENATOR INSIDE!

And I learned a new trick too. The traffic on the road (Scenic Byway) through the ancient ruins of Noplacetopeeformiles was so sparce, I decided to take a chance. And I devised a new technique. I slipped off my panties while in the car......and with the passenger door open, I balanced my bum on the step and peed right there on the side of the road, thus avoiding the danger of peeing on my clothes or, worst yet, my shoes. It was almost as much fun as peeing standing up like I do in the shower. So I left a sample of my DNA in the red dirt of Utah just like Bernie. I'm so proud.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 12:26 pm
Thomas wrote:
A typical display of evangelical humor Lola's showing here.

Display, yes. That's my speciality.......
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 12:33 pm
Bernie wrote:
I joined an evangelical tour surveying the 6000 year old Grand Canyon

The thing is Bernie (even the evangelicals know this) the Grand Canyon was actually a CCC project under the direction of FDR (it's all fibreglass and paper mache) and it's only 70 years old. The republicans have hated FDR for this to this day because, not only did FDR put people to work building the Grand Canyon, it remains a profit making investment via Japanese tourism out grossing even the mormon tabernacle choir.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 12:41 pm
Dys is lying. Years ago, when I flew over the Grand Canyon on a flight from Frankfurt GER to Los Angeles CA, the pilot told us how it was really created. Sometime in the 19th century, an American prankster told a Scottisch immigrant that he had lost a cent there. The result was predictable: The Scot, eager to go for the money, borrowed a shovel. The rest is history.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 12:48 pm
Thomas wrote:
Dys is lying. Years ago, when I flew over the Grand Canyon on a flight from Frankfurt GER to Los Angeles CA, the pilot told us how it was really created. Sometime in the 19th century, an American prankster told a Scottisch immigrant that he had lost a cent there. The result was predictable: The Scot, eager to go for the money, borrowed a shovel. The rest is history.

An evangelical Scot, no doubt.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 03:45 pm
Lola wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I'll put Andrew Carnegie against your mean Scot, any day. The guy who dug that canyon was actually a German looking for his sense of humour.

Heeheeehee

Lola, didn't that door cill make a dint in your posterior?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 05:34 pm
McTag wrote:
Lola wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I'll put Andrew Carnegie against your mean Scot, any day. The guy who dug that canyon was actually a German looking for his sense of humour.

Heeheeehee

Lola, didn't that door cill make a dint in your posterior?

I wasn't perched there long enouogh to make a mark. Very not funny.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » gone at last
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/18/2024 at 12:05:47