1
   

The World Cup

 
 
Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 02:22 pm
Italy won the World Cup but I didn't root for anyone due to their actions at the End of the Game. Its all **** that the fags get in a fight in a Game. ITS A GAME! ITS JUST A ******* GAME! I am French and I think that they all need to just get over it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,499 • Replies: 10
No top replies

 
Ragman
 
  2  
Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 04:25 pm
What is zeees sock-air?
0 Replies
 
margo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 08:56 pm
Jeez. I thought the World Cup was starting in France next month!

Poms are defending champions; All Blacks are favourites. Wallabies to be bolters! This is Rugby, isn't it?

Or did you mean Cricket World Cup - finished in April in West Indies (final in Kingston, I think).
Australians are champions again!
0 Replies
 
elliot22
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 06:18 pm
I think he's talking about the football (soccer) World Cup even thought that was a year ago. Italy beat France in the final of that.
Why are you suddenly bringing that up again?
0 Replies
 
MonroeBud
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 03:03 pm
I'm pretty sure the guy's got a point. Idea
0 Replies
 
MonroeBud
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 03:05 pm
Re: The World Cup
Believed wrote:
Italy won the World Cup but I didn't root for anyone due to their actions at the End of the Game. Its all **** that the fags get in a fight in a Game. ITS A GAME! ITS JUST A **** GAME! I am French and I think that they all need to just get over it.


Funniest post of the day. Laughing
0 Replies
 
MonroeBud
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 03:06 pm
elliot22 wrote:
I think he's talking about the football (soccer) World Cup even thought that was a year ago. Italy beat France in the final of that.
Why are you suddenly bringing that up again?


I rooted for England.

Years ago eh? (In terms of Speaking)

Perish the thought. . . Shocked
0 Replies
 
MonroeBud
 
  1  
Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 06:33 pm
Quote:
How does Relation Work Out For Us?


STILL YET AN UNKNOWN QUESTION!!! Rolling Eyes

My Words:

Quote:
Perish The Thought...


Always Equal. Laughing
0 Replies
 
lovejoy
 
  1  
Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 12:26 pm
margo wrote:
Jeez. I thought the World Cup was starting in France next month!

Poms are defending champions; All Blacks are favourites. Wallabies to be bolters! This is Rugby, isn't it?

(


The Aussies put up a truly valiant fight today in Marseilles as of course they always do but we pipped them at the post. Good for me I'm a pom Very Happy
0 Replies
 
margo
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 09:33 pm
lovejoy wrote:
margo wrote:
Jeez. I thought the World Cup was starting in France next month!

Poms are defending champions; All Blacks are favourites. Wallabies to be bolters! This is Rugby, isn't it?

(


The Aussies put up a truly valiant fight today in Marseilles as of course they always do but we pipped them at the post. Good for me I'm a pom Very Happy


Sad Confused
0 Replies
 
lovejoy
 
  1  
Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 06:24 am
Sorry Margo but when S.A. kicks our asses at least you can have a chuckle at our expense Sad
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Should cheerleading be a sport? - Discussion by joefromchicago
Are You Ready For Fantasy Baseball - 2009? - Discussion by realjohnboy
tennis grip - Question by madalina
How much faster could Usain Bolt have gone? - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Sochi Olympics a Resounding Success - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » The World Cup
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/18/2019 at 03:07:00