Booze, cameras, ACTION!

quinn1

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 05:08 pm
Actually, here in Mass the copywrite laws in conjunction with the sexual harassment in the workplace laws make it clear to labs to not keep such interesting photos in some viewable area.
The labs Ive worked at, both professional and one hour retail types, all had the wall of fame...but, it certainly didnt just include nekkidness...although yeah, there was alot of that.
However, if you have your own say private locker that is not accessible to someone else, and cant be seen by others, you are basically free to hide those photos at your own risk to copywrite infringement.
ahem.
Massachusetts will not print any underage or even questionable of age nudity. There is even a substancial amount of questioning with baby on the bearskin rug shots but, those mostly go through however you have a better shot if your a professional doing studio family portrait in the roll along with it.
Slappy, if you must develop some questionable materials I would find a local custom printer, usually a local photography store that also does developing, or mail it out. CVS, Wal Mart, Walgreens....well...you could ask them to send it out to Kodak for processing and have some shot at it.
Good Luck...save for that digital!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 05:39 pm
osso - yeah, Kinko's is so not Kinky.

Slappy, those big bottles of ABA go for around $100.00, they come padlocked. I can't remember if I've tried the IPA.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 06:05 pm
Ironically, I barely remember trying the IPA.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 06:18 pm
Slappy, if you are taking nude pictures of yourself, please don't post them here. We've already got a thread on horror films.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 06:52 pm
Ouch!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2003 09:11 pm
Slappy - I just checked, I have an empty bottle of the IPA on top of the kitchen cabinets - I must have tried it. I don't think it was very different from the ABA.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 03:02 am
What is IPA and ABA ?

Thank god for the digital cameras !!
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 07:49 am
So you're the guy!

My mother dropped some photos off at CVS on Saturday and when she got there some cops were questioning the photo counter girl. It seems that some guy just came in and picked up a bunch of pictures. After she developed them, she went to check them and noticed that they were all pictures of T&A - no faces, just parts, all of them different. It seems the photo girl took more than just a little peek.....

She called the police, they told her to call back when he came in, they didn't show up until after he left.

So, the answer is probably closer to - it depends on the person developing them.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 08:06 am
Gautam wrote:
What is IPA and ABA ?quote]
Beer....IPA is india pale ale, and ABA is a brand, arrogant bastard ale.

Sugar...I'm always one step ahead.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 08:59 am
I know Slappy knows I'm ribbing him -- I'm sure it can't be any worse than George Clooney in "Solaris" and perhaps even better. Who knows? I guess we need a XXX rated forum with a warning?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:04 am
Ya know, at least Solaris was scifi. There's such a void of that genre that any scifi is good scifi.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:12 am
Lightwizard, I know you're only ribbing me.

I also know it's your way of indirectly asking me to post naked pictures of myself.

You'll have to visit my pay site.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:13 am
You pay a site to host your pix?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:16 am
Who knew Slappy had that kind of money?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:17 am
well, he does drive a BMW.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:21 am
Bimmers are cheap, if you keep them long enough. My BMW will be 20 years old next May.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:25 am
What's the price of admission to your site? I thought Blue Chip Stamps were extinct.

Keep this up guys and gals, 'cause you'll force me to make this a Featured Topic (oh, my GAWD).
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:32 am
Slappy will pay you about $20.00 when you register, w/ credit card, verified eMail and address.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:43 am
heehee, I could use $20.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:56 am
It costs more than that to get yer eyesight bak.
0 Replies