Norwegian Skiing

Miller

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 06:03 pm
MonroeBud wrote:
Miller wrote:
Miller wrote:
What do you mean by the phrase "My country"?

My country is the United States of America and I'm an American, as a matter of fact a 5th generation American. I love to ski, but it isn't the end all to life. I've been to Sweden, lived there 6 months and would never, ever return.

So do you live in Norway, or are you an American telling us, that Norway is your Country? If Norway is "your country" than the United States of America is not your country.

So, which one is your country?

I think he means that he loves whatever country his Parent (Mum/Dad) came from. (Norway) He's just an American citizen wanting to live in Norway.

Okay?

Not really...But it's too hot to continue this discussion.
0 Replies

MonroeBud

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 01:49 pm
Miller wrote:
MonroeBud wrote:
Miller wrote:
Miller wrote:

My country is the United States of America and I'm an American, as a matter of fact a 5th generation American. I love to ski, but it isn't the end all to life. I've been to Sweden, lived there 6 months and would never, ever return.

So do you live in Norway, or are you an American telling us, that Norway is your Country? If Norway is "your country" than the United States of America is not your country.

I think he means that he loves whatever country his Parent (Mum/Dad) came from. (Norway) He's just an American citizen wanting to live in Norway.

Okay?

Alright Then...
0 Replies

MonroeBud

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 03:09 pm
MonroeBud wrote:
Miller wrote:
MonroeBud wrote:
Miller wrote:
Miller wrote:

Okay?

Alright Then...

Quotes, quotes, quotes. . . Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
0 Replies