Prince Caspian - The Movie

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 03:56 am
if you don't know who I'm talking about, then you have either not read the 4th book in the Narnia Tales, OR you've read it and forgotten about it, either way, I shake my fist at you. Well, okay not really my fist (which I keep typing as 'first' and having to backspace over) but shame on you anyway.

This is going to be the next movie out in the Narnia series. Will be the fall of 2008 I believe. I'm reading it bit by bit to my girls as a bedtime story, at least I'm going to start to, tonight that is.

Just a little heads up for you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 935 • Replies: 2
No top replies

kermit

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 09:00 am
Yeah I'm really stoked for that movie as well. It actually looks like it comes out May of next year, according to IMDB, so we don't have to wait quite as long. Plus I read that they already decided to make a film for every book in the series, which is exciting. Here's the Caspian IMDB page:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499448/
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 01:44 pm
Have you guys read hte latest news that they cast Ben Barnes in prince Caspian. Disney has a great video blog on... I'm really excited for this to come out in May!

Chronicles of Narnia Blog
0 Replies